Roberto
on: 14 Sep 2014 [19:05]
Translate»
The game needs some core changes to the cost and time of rebuilding an army. With armies getting bigger and bigger the cost of losing it in a loop-sided battle are too much. People are seeing this and won't leave the safety of their contours.

For example, my army of 150 heros and 520k mercenary points would cost $200 USD to gather rings for my heros, and about 2-3 weeks to rebuild my army. I refuse to spend $200 USD in this manner, so I don't leave my contours. I do and will spend money on the game in other ways if it would be possible to use my army. As it stands, no.

So the changes I beg to happen are as follows:
1.) free heros are free, period. OR baron package allows for 100 free heros instead of 10.
2.) free resource exchange for accounts with gold subs.

I believe that if the cost of losing your army were cheaper and the rebuild was easier then there would be much more battles, more activity thus people would want to invest more in their accounts. And with the community being more active more people would stay, play and pay.
turtledog4
on: 14 Sep 2014 [19:24]
Roberto - I agree that it takes a lot of money to quickly rebuild a large army. This does make a player less inclined to actually use the army for fear of losing everything right down to the heroes. The second part of suggestion #1 is, I think, a good one. If, without raising the price much, a baron package allowed 100 free hero slots, I would be much more inclined to keep the baron package active on my account. I would also be much more likely to gift the baron package to various allies. Also, if the baron package gave 100 free hero slots and was "stackable," there are probably some players who would buy it twice in order to get 200 free hero slots. The same is true for your second suggestion. The gold subscriptions would be more attractive if we were able to use them to exchange resources without paying gold. It can take many millions of some resources to rebuild a large army. Exchanging those resources for gold greatly increases the gold cost of rebuilding. However, exchanging them 15:1 can cause a prohibitive increase in the resource gathering needed to rebuild without gold. I would be much less worried about losing my army if I knew I could rebuild it with less expense.
jhernesy0001
on: 14 Sep 2014 [19:33]
O tema vem ganhando os foruns porquê tem sido motivo de debate entre os jogadores do 1100ad. Enquanto de um lado, há os " jogadores comuns " ( ricos ou não ) com dificuldade em repor seu exército rapidamente ( em média 1 semana ) e recuperar os herois, do outro, há jogadores beneficiados escandalosamente, e que conseguem ( sem comprar um centavo de gold ) reconstruir seu exército em 1 dia.

Para o 1100ad criar as condições necessárias de forma imparcial e moral é preciso:

1) Acabar com as vantagens descomunal que uma minoria de jogadores recebem.
2) Regulamentar as compensações feita aos moderadores.
3) Reavaliar o preço do ouro, ou tornar mais comum os descontos de 50% na compra de ouro.
4) O Suporte ser mais rápido na investigação de denuncia.

The issue has gained forums why has been the subject of debate among players 1100AD. While on one hand there is the "common players" (rich or not) with difficulty resetting your army quickly (on average one week) and recover the heroes on the other, there are players who they are benefit outrageously (without buying of gold ) and rebuild his army in 1 day.

1100AD to create the necessary conditions of moral and impartially it is necessary:

1) Ending the enormous advantages that a minority of players receives.
2) Regulate the compensation of the moderators.
3) Re-evaluate the price of gold, or become more common discounts of 50% on the purchase of gold.
4) Support be faster in the investigation of denunciation.
trommy
on: 14 Sep 2014 [19:49]
I can only discuss the one server I am on, New Beta. I have been here on this site for five plus years starting on the Crusade server before it was merged with old Beta. Many of the changes during the years have been productive but now we need to return to placing some limits to prevent some accounts, primarily order master accounts from being so large and dominant. We need a limit on vassal accounts and we need to make rebuilding a large account easier and more affordable. Or there will be no more battles and New Beta will become a PVE server instead of a PVP as intended. The only reason I have remained is due to the friends I have made here. It has been a wonderful experience to meet and befriend people from all over the world. I hope New Beta will return to being a "team effort" as opposed to just a handful of players each commanding their own order.
jsb
on: 14 Sep 2014 [19:53]
jhernesy0001
Quote jhernesy0001:
2) Regulate the compensation of the moderators.

all moderators have the same pay (:s30:)
generaljosue120
on: 14 Sep 2014 [19:56]
What Roberto talking about, is the feeling of all the 1100AD, there has to be a change,, or will be embarrassed, this game, many are stopping for lack of action.
and does not act by a simple fact, too expensive to rebuild an army, and the delay of rebuilding.
and many other factors, which may change.
Roberto
on: 15 Sep 2014 [13:40]
Quote trommy:
rebuilding a large account easier and more affordable. Or there will be no more battles and New Beta will become a PVE server instead of a PVP as intended.

(:s9:)
Topic is closed!