Hakushi
on: 01 Sep 2014 [13:33]
Translate»
Here's something I noticed recently, the Resource extraction buildings doesn't work in our cities anymore. At level 3, they used to give us 120 extra resources, they're currently not doing it.

This needs to be fixed please. Everyone who paid to upgrade their resource extraction buildings doesn't get the resources they're supposed to get.

Before I'm asked about it, the servers are: Albion, Aquitaine, Siege of Acre and Koryo but I guess the problem is on all servers with these buildings.
PaulWatkin
on: 03 Apr 2019 [16:37]
In view of this methodology, we can follow materials from extraction to their utilization, their aggregation in being used stocks lastly to surges of squanders and discharges and give a thorough image of the development of social orders digestion amid worldwide industrialization. Custom Essay Writing Service
ducklife
on: 07 Apr 2020 [13:30]
updated: 07 Apr 2020 [13:30]
Article with a deep knowledge and well-staged. I have visited your website. It is very interesting and impressive. Thanks for sharing with us such a great article. I want to come again. Please update.
geometrydash
on: 30 Dec 2022 [05:20]
I should express that I like this article so a ton and moreover using it in regular. I believe you would continue sharing better than average articles here.
cookie clicker