castleguy12
on: 05 Aug 2014 [13:07]
Translate»
What if we can make a server with a renaissance story?

I was thinking if we can make troops that consists with renaissance weapons like the bayonet [I know there's already one in the game but lets make the it with renaissance, like all basic troops have bayonet(they can be called musketeers) except for the crossbowers which we still need to put in the game] and wear armors like the one show above in our forum, mainly the spaniards or the people in europe. We should also change the style of our cities (WHICH will really TAKE TIME,but the result is amazing) like being a modern city with a center structure(or what we called castle in medieval periods)

And for the other side of the suggestion the natives or what the european fight for territory has troops that consists with what we know already, they basically look like indians(also with archers and druids/what we called shamans or I dont know (:s38:)).... and for there city it should look like a native wall for the wall which looks like the one in the game and also the houses should be made out of wood (strong wood) or mud bricks (sun-dried mud bricks maybe) andddd for the center its with gold ornamentsssssss (:s7:). Soooo (:s29:) what daaa yaaa tink ??? (:s2:)