cucullhan
on: 17 Jul 2014 [16:22]
Translate»
What is the point of playing this game when support/admin get involved and break the rules they are supposed to uphold. They ban accounts and change access passwords to the benefit of one side over the other. Who then attack them for their a biased gain. They do not allow any moderators form one side and all are our enemies, except one... So what i hear you say??? Our order is nearly s big as the rest of the server combined. We have no natural English speaking moderator in aragon in fact some are form other servers, go figure?
Our enemy have admin on skype and can communicate at their leisure... NO DWD has admin on skype.

Its not just one thing its everything... And our complaints and concerns are never heard or if they are its three weeks later when it is ether too late or has no relevance.

But hacking my account is the final straw.

You are pathetic... You cant run a fair game.... You do not respect the people who play/pay your game... You Biased to one order over the other... You pass judgement from on high and do not engage in open dialogue... The Bug are so numerous

Whats the point in playing/paying this game any more time or money?
chester23
on: 18 Jul 2014 [03:02]
I applied to be an English moderator to KnightBulletin. Scaryman (former English moderator) told me how to get in touch with KnightBulletin via Skype. When I applied, he seemed to be more concerned about how I got his Skype info than actually process my application to be English chat moderator. A few months later, not a single word on my application status. Go figure.
cucullhan
on: 25 Jul 2014 [13:41]
See nobody to talk to so they don't have to accept you exist.

They don't accept that this is an unbalance in the game. From today the largest on the server will have NO chat Moderators in any chat room.... Oh there it is. No representation.

The largest order..... They are a joke. How can you respect any system with such bias.

But there is nobody to complain to as they are the ones who hear the complaint. Turkeys don't vote for Christmas you know!!!