Hakushi
on: 08 Feb 2014 [08:19]
Translate»
Here's new bugs in the game with the last update:

First, it's no longer possible to see the level of skills of heroes in the tavern or auction, it's always 3 green lines, (even on level 1 heroes), no way to see if it's novice, expert or master

Second, it's about decorations. When we decorate someone, if after we decorated that person, we click again on the tumbs up icon, and go click somewhere else, we get the message "you already decorated that person", but it will also use and waste decoration attempts each time, it wasn't doing that a few days ago.
schnitzer90
on: 08 Feb 2014 [20:10]
updated: 08 Feb 2014 [20:10]
Quote Hakushi:
First, it's no longer possible to see the level of skills of heroes in the tavern or auction, it's always 3 green lines, (even on level 1 heroes), no way to see if it's novice, expert or master

Confirmed for at least the grail server. I think this used to be a problem on aragon, but when I checked today, it seemed to be fixed.

Quote Hakushi:
When we decorate someone, if after we decorated that person, we click again on the tumbs up icon, and go click somewhere else, we get the message "you already decorated that person", but it will also use and waste decoration attempts each time, it wasn't doing that a few days ago.

I didn't encounter this problem on grail.

It might help the developers eliminating this problem if we collected on which servers it happens and on which ones it doesn't.
Hakushi
on: 09 Feb 2014 [05:17]
Quote schnitzer90:
I didn't encounter this problem on grail.

It might help the developers eliminating this problem if we collected on which servers it happens and on which ones it doesn't.

It was on Bohemia that I noticed this problem, and then I tested also on Outremer and Britannia, and it's the same thing on these two servers.
Maddog
on: 09 Feb 2014 [12:42]
Happens on New Beta as well.