Hakushi
on: 01 Nov 2013 [10:39]
Translate»
As the title says, I decided to test the 12 hours rewards on each server I play. The results are:

Aragon, Albion, Britania, Outremer, Koryo: Working correctly (got the resources and diamonds).

Bohemia: Not working (I got the resources, but not the diamonds).

I haven't tested the other servers, but so far, the diamonds are not part of the reward as it should be.
Hakushi
on: 01 Nov 2013 [10:56]
It looks like the edit option doesn't work.

I forgot to add the server Aquitaine in the list of rewards that works correctly.

So far, it's only on Bohemia that the reward doesn't work correctly. It would be appreciated if someone else wanted to test the other servers.
Hakushi
on: 04 Nov 2013 [13:22]
It looks like I finally found what the bug is. On bohemia, each time I was accepting the rewards, I was on my fort. This time, it's on Aquitaine, I was on my fortress when I accepted my 12 hours reward, and I recieved no diamonds. To make sure what I found was correct, I tested it with the 5 minutes reward, and the results were the same, I lost the diamond for the 5 minutes reward.

So the bug is: If you accept a reward that give diamonds (5 minures or 12 hours), make sure you are accepting the quest inside a city and not a fort or fortress. For some reasons, the reward doesn't work when not in a city, and there's nothing to prevent players about it.
kaleanna
on: 23 Jun 2020 [06:12]
I just studied it and knew it was big and simple for me. krunker