1  2 »»»
Assassin88
on: 10 Sep 2013 [09:50]
Translate»
New Beta + Bohemia ? Already the new beta server is very boring. Another fusion with other server will come in handy. The game needs more competition. The Bohemian level players and new beta is matched. So i suggest... So a merger will rise much more level players and will be more fun. More orders, more enemy, more wars, more strategy.
 1  2 »»»
AdmiralAndre
on: 10 Sep 2013 [18:07]
your but an Earl...I hereby diffuse your request.
Assassin88
on: 10 Sep 2013 [18:27]
AdmiralAndre then the game will be boring
andriotik
on: 10 Sep 2013 [18:53]
I agree. It's a nice idea to get more fun. Combat and action have stagnated recently
BlinX
on: 10 Sep 2013 [19:20]
Its not to bad idea but i think bohemia is not the server that should be merged with beta. Maybe beter livonia or some other server that dont need war to be accepted...(:s5:)
Assassin88
on: 10 Sep 2013 [20:32]
[/img]http://store.picbg.net/thumb/12/A4/e248f9ea71b712a4.jpg
Assassin88
on: 10 Sep 2013 [20:49]
and everything in the new beta is rigged and nobody wants to risk going into biggest battles. Bohemia is one of the most Active Servers. So That merger is good opportunity for one server with more competition.
Hakushi
on: 10 Sep 2013 [21:28]
I only have one thing to say, no thanks. Not only because Bohemia is my main server, it would be no longer pve but pvp, and I like it's current setting. Also, I don't have access to New Beta which means I would lose everything.
schnitzer90
on: 10 Sep 2013 [21:45]
This is a bad suggestion, in my opinion. PvE and PvP servers should not be merged! (:s15:)

If anything, merge New Beta and another PvP server (livonian?) or merge bohemia and grail (two PvE servers).

But I would also like to take this opportunity and remember everybody about the problems and irritations that came up when beta and crusade were merged. I'd be very careful with the next merge and try to plan ahead even more than last time. (:s30:)

Also, one last point that I came up with right now: New Beta is already one extremely big valley. This one valley shouldn't become any bigger, so if anything is ever added there, please make it a new valley.
Hakushi
on: 10 Sep 2013 [22:37]
As a Wild Tangent user, I have no access to New Beta, it's not in my server list when I log in. Ambergames is having many partners around the world, some of them doesn't have access to all servers, that's the deal they have. That's also a thing to consider when doing a server merge because it directly affects the players.
schnitzer90
on: 11 Sep 2013 [00:04]
Hakushi
You should be able to log in directly via the website aswell though. This should allow you to access all (global) servers, as far as I know. (:s28:)
Grumpydog
on: 11 Sep 2013 [03:24]
My 10 cents worth is... heck no, pvp vs pve, not even the same mechanics. Haku, I also don't have access to all servers (from New Zealand.
Slawekk
on: 11 Sep 2013 [05:39]
can anyone give a list of PvP and PvE servеrs
Hakushi
on: 11 Sep 2013 [08:04]
Quote schnitzer90:
Hakushi
You should be able to log in directly via the website aswell though. This should allow you to access all (global) servers, as far as I know.

I always log in from 1100ad.com and the list is the same as if I were logging from Wild Tangent. To be honest, I only logged in once from the WT website.

For Slawekk, as far as I know, the pve servers are:

Kingdom of Bohemia
Koryo
Aquitaine
Holy Grail Search

The rest are pvp servers. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Maddog
on: 11 Sep 2013 [15:48]
http://new.1100ad.com/
have you tried logging in from that site?
Hakushi
on: 11 Sep 2013 [16:33]
That's exactly where I always log in.
 1  2 »»»