««« 1  2 
Assassin88
on: 10 Sep 2013 [09:50]
Translate»
New Beta + Bohemia ? Already the new beta server is very boring. Another fusion with other server will come in handy. The game needs more competition. The Bohemian level players and new beta is matched. So i suggest... So a merger will rise much more level players and will be more fun. More orders, more enemy, more wars, more strategy.
««« 1  2 
Assassin88
on: 11 Sep 2013 [20:37]
Maybe fusion with Livonia think is good idea
bigelittlee
on: 13 Sep 2013 [05:10]
i would not be interested i like Bohemia the way it is. Please don't change Bohemia.
angenic
on: 13 Sep 2013 [07:37]
Merging servers will only isolate players more. Each server has its own culture that are to complicated to just learn. The last merger was mismanaged horribly by the developers and they gave zero empathy for the vassal situation. I think the answer to making this game interesting again is simple:

- The developers should not have relations with players nor give them special favors as they currently do.
- Gold should be more affordable
- Instead of constantly making changes in the game, fix the issues that exist
- The single map has discouraged many. What is the point of investing into a navy when gold players can be anywhere on the map in minutes?

I think a server reset back to 2011 should be about right.
SopokeVonGlopoke
on: 13 Sep 2013 [23:42]
I advocate reducing travel speed to 25% of current travel speed and removing the 200gold travel option.

We need the element of tactical placement of armies back in the game - if one order is stuck in the bottom right corner of the map - then they CANNOT defend upper left.

Funny thing is - doing this change would earn devs more money since more fights would occur = more money spent.
angenic
on: 15 Sep 2013 [04:13]
The beta server is very polarized right now. There is 2 sides. One would assume that the merger would add more orders and add more diversity. However, the server merged and all orders chose sides. I am not positive that merging servers is the answer to increase activity. I think reducing the price of gold is a start. This would at least encourage new players to invest in the game. However, it will be hard playing this game without choosing a side because an entire order can be easily crushed by a single knight of the strong orders.
gouda
on: 12 Nov 2013 [11:43]
merge bohemia and grail(:s1:)
buttress
on: 27 Jan 2014 [05:00]
merge whats the point?
developers continue to use there powers in game and refuse to hear any tickets about it how can anybody expect follow rules when the developers break them all with dev powers they rebuild in minutes have as many heros as they wish and much much more and to kill players who buy gold n enjoy the game where is the justice(:s33:)(:s27:)(:s6:)
Boster
on: 12 Apr 2014 [05:55]
Bohemia server is asleep. We need open up merger talks again(:s33:)
««« 1  2