playground
Developer
on: 05 Aug 2013 [15:03]
Translate»
1. Promo code - what's that?

In fact, promo code is a coupon for defined amount of game gold.

2. How can I receive a promo code?

There are various ways of obtaining this code:
* As a gift from another 1100AD player;
* Event or special offer from the administration;
* You can buy one for yourself too (senseless but not prohibited).

3. How can I buy a promo code?

* In game, press 'Buy gold' button. New window opens; click 'Select an Offer' tab.
* Select the sum of future promo code and click appropriate sign.
* In the bottom pane payment provider selection form appears. Tick the 'Receive promo code' checkbox and click 'Buy' button.
* Enter email of the person you are buying promo code for in the appropriate form and click 'Next' button.
* After payment is complete, promo code will be sent to email address you stated.

4. How do I activate my promo code?

* In game, press 'Buy gold' button. New window opens; click 'Select an Offer' tab. Here you can buy game gold for yourself or another player (as promo code), or activate your promo code.
* Click 'Redeem promo code' sign.
* In the bottom pane promo code entry form appears. Type or copy-paste your promo code in the box and press 'Redeem code' button.
* Successful activation message appears in the very bottom pane.
* If you get an error message - check how you type/copy your promo code.
* if problem persists - contact game support team.
crimson
on: 05 Aug 2013 [16:46]
Question:
Will players who get gold by buying a third-party currency and converting it to gold on here (i.e WildTangent) be able to have this function?
Hakushi
on: 07 Aug 2013 [20:34]
updated: 07 Aug 2013 [20:35]
I tried it and so far, I was unable to find that option. (As crimson stated, I have to buy my gold via WildTangent)
aSADAS
on: 01 Oct 2013 [22:07]
Event or special offer from the administration where faind them when they come live ?
playground
Developer
on: 07 Oct 2013 [14:48]
Quote aSADAS:
Event or special offer from the administration where faind them when they come live ?

You can see them in Kingdom events panel, right under you nickname and coat of arms.