««« 1  2 
kornelios
on: 27 May 2013 [12:58]
updated: 30 May 2013 [13:16]
Translate»
http://1100ad.com/wiki/images/1/16/Olimpic-labour2eng.png
The first Olympic games of 1100AD

Yes, yes, yes. You heard it right! That's the Olympics!

According to folk tales, the first Olympic Games were held in 776 BC in ancient Greece, in the area of Olympia. From there came the name of the games. Heroes from all over the country participated at these competitions, and the winner received an olive branch and fame. 
During the Olympic Games all wars were stopped and the sacred peace was made. 

I invite you to participate in an unusual competition to determine who is the most-skilled, clever, daring and cunning. 

And since we are talking about ancient Greece, I took the tests is from the famous 12 labors of Heracles. Of course, there will be no lions, boars and centaurs, but the tests chosen for the competition capture the essence somewhere directly, on other cases - indirectly.
Here are the tests:
1. "Mares of Diomedes"
2. "Apples of the Hesperides"
3. "The belt of Hippolyta"
4. "Animal Farm of King Augeas"
5. "Ceryneian Hind"

ATTENTION!!! RULES AND FEATURES OF GAMES
1. Considering that we have two types of players - knights and ordinary players, we offer to create two groups of players: easy - for casual players and vassals, and difficult for the Knights. 
2. For competition of knights, it is defined the size of the army up to 20,000 units, the number of heroes has no limit. For casual players - the size of the army is limited to 10,000 units and no more than 15 heroes. 
3. The winner will be the one who will score the most points. 
4. Assigning of points follows the following pattern: the smaller are the losses suffered by the team, the more points it receives. 
Population will be counted for each lost unit. Mercenary losses are counted using this simple formula: 1 Mercenary point = 1 unit of population. 
Other losses are also considered.
Points are awarded for the first 6 places this way: 
1st place - 7 points, 
2nd - 5, 
3rd - 4 
4th - 3, 
5th - 2, 
6th - 1 
5. There will be top 3 places for each competition, top 3 for Knights and top 3 for casual players.
6. If two teams have same amount of points winner is decided by duel. 
If a team refuses to fight a duel, they will automatically lose their rights to the prize. 
Administration guarantees the return of the heroes (with their status) of the defeated teams (only for participants of the "decision" duel). 
7. Based on the results of games we will determine the cross-server winner in knights category and the cross-server winner in a casual category. 
The winner is determined as having suffered a minimum number of losses among all the members of his group on all servers. 
8. If there is a dispute about the cross-server winners , then players will be offered an additional task. 
9. You have one day to perform any assigned tasks. The time is deducted from the moment of publication of the task on the forum. If the team does not complete the assignment within a period of time, it is assigned a penalty point. The team which will get more than 3 penalty points will be removed from participation in the games. 
10. Army and heroes are NOT returned to the participants of games. You participate at your own risk.
11. Number of heroes on Aragon server is limited to 50 heroes for knights category. 

And now the requirements to the participants: 

1. Knight or an individual player, signing up to participate in the Olympics, you agree to the rules above. 
2. ONLY MASTERS of orders or their authorized representative can apply for participation in competitions of the knights. They also take the obligation to lead the team to the stated mission. 
3. Casual players can submit an application after they form the team and choose a captain. Only the team captain can send the application for participation in competitions. 
4. Composition of teams for the time of the competition are constant. 
For the competition - the maximum number of participants is not more than five. Assignments can be performed either alone, in rotation, and in the team. 
5. Teams may withdraw from participation in the games not later than the day before the game. 

All that is required of You is a desire to participate. 
from me - a difficult task and judging 
from all residents of 1100AD - honor and glory 
from the Administration - prizes to winners 
PRIZES!! 
KNIGHT CATEGORY: 
1st place - 1500 gold for each team member, 1 Mercenary location control point for each team member, + artifacts of the 4-5 level 
2nd place - 1000 gold for each team member, temporary and crafted artifacts of the 4-5 level 
3rd place - 500 for each team member, temporary artifacts of the 3-4 level + 200k of each resource 

Cross-server winner in this category gets - Heroes of the level 45 + (for each team member) + 1 point to the basic skills of the order (but if it does not exceed 22 points for combat skills: logistics, leadership, defense, attack, training) + Teuton Shield (for each team member) 

CASUAL CATEGORY: 
1st place - 1000 gold for each team member, artifacts of 4-5 levels + 200k of resources 
2nd place - 700 gold for each team member, temporary and prefabricated artifacts of 4-5 levels + 200k of resources 
3rd place - 500 gold for each team member, temporary artifacts of 3-4 levels + 200k of resources 

Cross-server winner of this category 
Heroes of level 40 + for each team member + Mercenary location control point for each team member.

Registration of participants will begin from Мау 29, 2013. 
Beginning of the Olympic Games - 10 June 2013. at 12:00 server time. 

Registration on the games takes place in this thread. 
Captains of the regular teams must write: I, [nickname], want to take part in the competitions at [server]. The composition of my team: [list of players]
Master's of orders: Our order [name of the Order] will participate in the competitions at such server. The composition of my team: [list of players]
««« 1  2 
derKaiser1
on: 04 Jun 2013 [15:03]
How many players should be in one team, and what is the use of more players in one team?
dannyharker
on: 04 Jun 2013 [19:42]
dannyharker i want to take part in the olympic games in the new world i am on my own. can i still play
pop90pop90
on: 04 Jun 2013 [22:16]
updated: 05 Jun 2013 [17:03]
I, pop90pop90, want to take part in the competitions at britannia. The composition of my team: beardedfisher,relapse2807,rootbeer1999,and vini113(:s24:) Thank you

Application accepted. kornelios
Rootbeer1999
on: 04 Jun 2013 [23:01]
What will we have to do in each of the 5 tasks?
Oranium
on: 05 Jun 2013 [00:17]
updated: 05 Jun 2013 [17:03]
Our order НКВД will participate in the competitions at New World. The composition of my team:
Oranium
Deadmann
LavrentiyB
EmilGeorgescu
Kathrina

Rootbeer1999
on: 05 Jun 2013 [04:33]
is this the only way to register?
RexHobart
on: 05 Jun 2013 [18:38]
updated: 05 Jun 2013 [18:55]
I, Rexhobart, want to take part in the competitions at Outremer. The composition of my team: Rexhobart, Baddie, Nathan33 and Victoire
niksanaznc
on: 05 Jun 2013 [19:07]
Hey kornelios will our team be accepted? I have registrated on the 1st page of this topic
kornelios
on: 05 Jun 2013 [19:28]
niksanaznc
forgot to mention. but I have to accept your application (:s7:)
Rootbeer1999
on: 05 Jun 2013 [20:36]
Can you be in the olympics in more than 1 server?
niksanaznc
on: 05 Jun 2013 [21:13]
ty kornelios (:s21:)(:s21:) (:s24:)
kornelios
on: 05 Jun 2013 [21:20]
Rootbeer1999

Yes, of course.
««« 1  2 
Topic is closed!