on: 15 May 2013 [11:57]
updated: 15 May 2013 [11:58]
Change your boring work and start doing something actually fun! Amber Games offers you a position in a rapidly-growing online games industry, serving players around the world.
We are the largest online game developer in the Baltic region and we are looking for an awesome COPYWRITER to join our team!
Here's what we need from you:
• Experience in writing and preferably publishing;
• Managing groups in social network;
• Independently coming up with topics and events, which target a particular audience;
• Be a gamer!
• Knowledge of MMO and RPG games (actual experience) and understanding of game topics;
• Excellent knowledge of Russian and English languages (both written and spoken);
• Knowing other languages will be considered an advantage;
• Be responsible, attentive to details, and self-organizing;
• Creative thinking, brainstorming, idea-generating;
• Portfolio of your work (texts you wrote in the past).
Here's what you will do:
• Prepare texts for posting on 1100AD game forum (news, special events, any other posts);
• Creating a calendar of celebrations and events, preparing announcements for them, as well as reports after the event is completed;
• Manage official 1100AD groups in Facebook and Odnoklassniki;
• Write the Developers' Blog on 1100AD website;
• Prepare texts for developers;
• Proofread texts written by players for game wiki;
• Work with interpreters to translate the game into different languages;
• Write texts for press-releases and different campaigns.
What we offer:
• Fun and friendly working environment;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Competitive salary;
• Career opportunities.
If you feel that you are just the person we need, send us your resume and your motivational letter to email@example.com
on: 03 Jul 2013 [14:36]
on: 22 Jul 2013 [15:01]
on: 19 Jun 2014 [10:03]