crimson
on: 11 Apr 2013 [19:48]
Translate»
First, AmberGames employes people who have certain skill-sets to accomplish their given jobs. There are people who work on the community, there are others who work on the game, and even people who work on the forums. Know that, in asking for forum improvements/changes, this will not take time away from the people working on improving the game.

OK, so, I made a poll on my free time, which currently I'm in very short supply of these days; Ergo, I apologize for the tacky poll, I know its crappy at best! But if you can muster about 1 to 3 minutes to answer 4 simple questions (all multiple choice if you decide not to expand), I would be very grateful!

The reason I'm doing this poll is to help show what the community wants from their 1100AD forums. No, I'm not saying anything will change, but at least we may show them options that we, as a community, would like have.

Link to poll:
Take poll!

Thanks for your time
-Crimson
playground
Developer
on: 12 Apr 2013 [15:53]
Yes i confirm all that Crimson have said, we do need a feedback regarding forums (:s9:)
schnitzer90
on: 14 Apr 2013 [01:22]
updated: 14 Apr 2013 [01:23]
*Bump* for this opportunity to give feedback. (:s1:) (:s11:)
jsb
on: 23 Jul 2013 [04:09]
crimson(:s22:)(:s11:)
cucullhan
on: 15 Aug 2013 [04:10]
updated: 15 Aug 2013 [04:11]
Read my suggestion...

It will help improve the game. And get the forum used more... It is here for all to use but it is largely ignored

Yes it won't be easy to get right. But it should be what benefits the game as a whole and get people talking to each other by using the forum