««« 1  2 
khosrov99
on: 04 Mar 2013 [18:15]
Translate»
a great war has been started in Beta`s 75th valley.
this war started when amanda55 captured my 30k rated and an important farm city.
i gave 4 days to abandon that city.

i did reckon everything and i was sure about the war and that he won`t make a weak move and abandon the city, for that i sent my troops to my friend`s city (to be safe there)

bcz of things that happened i didn`t go online by two days and unfortunently amanda`s team (amanda55, preistress and calimero1966)(they may be more ,sayed their lord) started their operations at that time.
they destroyed two cities without battle.

the war started and two cities had been destroyed, but no battles ,bcz i was offline and my troops where at a safe place.
i tought , but without a reason the 20% of my troops died there. for this i have sent a topic at the help and support section.

bcz of that technical problem now i have to fight without marksmen and without horsemen and by less number of swords.

i will send news about the ongoing war.
««« 1  2 
khosrov99
on: 21 May 2013 [19:19]
Amanda55 has a new lord named Gonzo123. Gonzo is weaker then Amanda`s old lord Karlinator and hasn`t got strong vassals to take them in war. maybe priestress and calimero1966 will be again the attackers.

Making wars and sharing the news with people makes you feeling very good.
thanks for the people who are reading my reports. (:s1:)(:s1:)
khosrov99
on: 25 May 2013 [18:40]
Hi all!
schools finished! wish all teens a good holidays!!

i have news for the ongoing war!
in this few days i made scoutings on Amanda55 and found cities with armies. i also found the city with obelisk. their side isn`t much active.
i destroyed most of the 3Aldton.
i wanted a revange so i attacked s1111 and alexander1111 too.
in this few days my counter-offensive is going successful, victory changed to another hands.

before i tell you more about this few days battles here are the waring sides, they will be more in future.

Khosrov99 vs Amanda55. Khosrov vs Alexander1111 and s1111
this is new war for that the sides are small. i also don`t take any friend with me bcz i`m strong enough to war alone.
we can`t say that AMANDA55 AND ALEXANDER ARE FRIENDS bcz they have no relations and Amanda`s old lord had been declared war by Alexander or s1111 i don`t remember. so I`m waring against two sides, i`m telling about my operations against Alexander and his vassal too bcz they started war in same time when priestress and calimero1966 started.

News!
i attacked Amanda`s 3Aldton again and completed by destroying 3Aldton. i scouted her all cities and found the armies and city with obelisk. i attacked and crashed her armies.
1Mowston Campaign Results You lost: Man-at-Arms 10, Horseman 8, Pikeman 1, Swordsman 644, Knight 16. You killed: Barbarian 500, Archer 93, Hero 2, Horseman 260, Marksman 610, Trebuchet 4, Pikeman 20, Cart 50, Ranger 195, Swordsman 1729 You looted: 0 Results of fight in resources: Not available.

6Biton Campaign Results You lost: Swordsman 39. You killed: Archer 340, Hero 2, Scout 5, Marksman 94, Norman Archer 30, Pikeman 140, Highwayman 30, Swordsman 492, Knight 50 You looted: 0 Results of fight in resources: Not available.

in same time i attacked Alexander1111 and s1111.
i killed 250 swords in city of s1111
here is a small fight with Alexander
bochum Campaign Results You lost: Scout 2, Swordsman 19. You killed: Archer 247, Hero 1, Swordsman 353 You looted: 0 Results of fight in resources: Not available.

i wish that this war will become much more bigger.

good luck all in their own wars.
khosrov99
on: 08 Jun 2013 [07:38]
great news! war is continuing!
Amanda55 saw Gonzo123 isn`t helping him so she decided to go to karlinatior. Karlinator sent priestress and calimero1966 again. They attacked and crashed 3 cities but in one city my lord cought them and a great fight started between calimero and kuvalda2012. Calimero1966 saw she was losing the fight so she and priestress ran away.
Calimero1966 took great losses. She lost her all swords (about 15k).
Amanda55 told me to resign or they will continue attacking me i responsed by writing ``Challenge Accepted``. So i won`t resign and the war will continue.
Now the war is much bigger and will become even bigger.
khosrov99
on: 08 Jun 2013 [11:15]
waring sides
Khosrov99
Kuvalda2012

Against

Priestress
Calimero1966
Amanda55
Supported by karlinator

s1111 and alexander1111 aren`t much active.

During the war two sides together gave about 45k deaths. Waiting for other battles (about 50-50)

here are the tactical analyzes.
By their last attack our side took too much damage and now we need to get in war our proxies and allies so two sides will be equal.
Amanda55 never makes attacks because she hasn`t got fear in her. Prestress has got strong ballistics and they can attack and destroy very fast when we are offline.
If we can finally destroy Calimero1966 and Prestress we will take a great advantage because they are the main players of Karlinator, other vassals aren`t that strong to be a rival.
In city defense i and kuvalda2012 have great tactics so it will be easy if we can catch them.
It`s hard to say which side can win this long war, after few days we will see.
khosrov99
on: 15 Jun 2013 [14:33]
We had a contract where the war will be stopped but in very next day they attacked and destroyed 2 cities. Herkus3210 attacked me with no weak armies but all his armies died. Herkus has nothing to do with this war but attacked me bcz he saw i`m now in bad situation. Now we are ready to continue the war.
khosrov99
on: 15 Jun 2013 [14:37]
If there is anyone from NES vassals and wants to join the war then PM me.
khosrov99
on: 18 Jun 2013 [15:31]
Hi All!
they made a surprise attack on my vassal and destroyed two cities.
the war again changed sides to Amanda`s side.

Lrdfthsth also inloved in this war.
khosrov99
on: 27 Jun 2013 [12:48]
They attacked a lord city maybe a week ago, and after seeing Danisimo and Kuvalda2012 entered city, they retreated. no operation from both sides
««« 1  2