crimson
on: 14 Jan 2013 [22:32]
updated: 14 Jan 2013 [22:33]
Translate»
Introduction thread: Welcome to the 1100AD English Forums!:

Welcome to the 1100AD's forum - The place where you can get assistance or guidance on any game related topic, discuss strategies, take part in contests and quizzes, share your ideas on how to improve our favorite medieval multiplayer online strategy game or simply enjoy chatting with other players in a great community.

We are the moderators for the English section of this forum and we would like nothing more than to advise, help, and uphold peace in the forums and share this virtual space, kindly, happily, and joyfully with the 1100AD community.

Sadly though, some people are not suited for communities and as such, try to cause chaos, knowingly or otherwise. To prevent such people from destroying the forum experience for everybody, the developers and us have put certain rules in place:
Global Forum Rules
Global English Rules

We wish you the best of luck and many epic battles on your journey to the middle ages!
Schnitzer90
Crimson
------------------------------------------------------------------------

We encourage you to introduce yourself to the community here, too! Come and let everybody know who you are, which server you play, what food you like, and so on and so forth.
SopokeVonGlopoke
on: 23 Feb 2013 [23:36]
Hello Community

I play Crusade mostly.
I love food, all food except Sushi and some other types of fish food, this is due to having worked in a fish factory in summer vacations during high school.

How is everyone doing?
Heartbreaker12
on: 07 Dec 2016 [00:45]
updated: 07 Dec 2016 [00:47]
Quote crimson:
Introduction thread: Welcome to the 1100AD English Forums!:

Welcome to the 1100AD's forum - The place where you can get assistance or guidance on any game related topic, discuss strategies, take part in contests and quizzes, share your ideas on how to improve our favorite medieval multiplayer online strategy online games or simply enjoy chatting with other players in a great community.

We are the moderators for the English section of this forum and we would like nothing more than to advise, help, and uphold peace in the forums and share this virtual space, kindly, happily, and joyfully with the 1100AD community.

Sadly though, some people are not suited for communities and as such, try to cause chaos, knowingly or otherwise. To prevent such people from destroying the forum experience for everybody, the developers and us have put certain rules in place:
Global Forum Rules
Global English Rules

We wish you the best of luck and many epic battles on your journey to the middle ages!
Schnitzer90
Crimson

Hello dear people,

I'm new in this forum. I am male and 25 years old and I play games for my life. I hope to meet some people with whom you can talk about games.(:s10:) Here, as I have seen, there are not so many people active.(:s14:) I hope but there are still enough. (:s10:) (:s11:)
Just write me, I will look forward to all cases.(:s26:)

A dear greeting to all (:s33:) (:s36:)
arburua
on: 08 Jan 2017 [07:40]
KORYO RISE OF EMPIRE BLOCK?
arburua
on: 08 Jan 2017 [07:42]
crimsonKORYO RISE OF EMPIRE BLOCK
Topic is closed!