jaedpena
on: 12 Jan 2013 [01:47]
Translate»
This is the second time that I try to build a Mark Tower to close the contour and buit a fort. Bouth times I lost it an all my troops died. I don´t see on the figth report yhe name of the player who attack me. Why? Can some one help me?
jaedpena
on: 12 Jan 2013 [19:05]
updated: 12 Jan 2013 [19:06]
My contour is near Santa Maria de la Consolacion at 1875/1629. I beleave that ist´s the player Unkown Error. I don´t know why it don´t show on the battle report. Please Help. Also I can not close the contour because when he destroy the mark tower also destroy the wall near hum. That, I know that he can do. Just don´t understand why don´t the fight report show is name. Like that I´m not sure about it. Cane some one help me? Thanks.
chester23
on: 13 Jan 2013 [07:49]
If your wall got destroyed, most likely it is someone within two tiles of the destroyed wall.
jaedpena
on: 13 Jan 2013 [20:27]
updated: 13 Jan 2013 [20:29]
I know that. I only don´t understand why on the battle report don´t show the mame of the atacker.
jaedpena
on: 13 Jan 2013 [20:28]
updated: 13 Jan 2013 [20:29]
I´m talking about the mark tower.
crimson
on: 13 Jan 2013 [21:42]
post the detailed battle report here.
jaedpena
on: 14 Jan 2013 [04:25]
Well, the previous atacks, I lost all my troops, and the figth report don´t show the atacker name. A few minutes ago, I get a report yhat I win against one conquistador from Unknown Error.
Strange. If I win, I get the information. If I loose, I don´t.
What can I do to prevent this atacks?
chester23
on: 14 Jan 2013 [04:51]
It's a war game. Unfortunately, I don't think there is much you can do to avoid other people attacking you.

But from what you are describing, there appears to be a bug on the El Dorado server. I would gather as much information as possible (include links and screen shots) and submit a ticket being as descriptive as possible.

It probably won't help you. But it **MAY** prevent this from happening again in the future, depending on whether the developers will take action on this or not.
jaedpena
on: 14 Jan 2013 [05:29]
I apreciate your concern on that matter. Thaks a lot. But I was suposed to be protected from atacks from more powerful players, don´t I ? Or it do not aplies on mark towers?
Topic is closed!