dpopovic
on: 05 Jan 2013 [00:44]
Translate»
How hard is it to capture and what are the benefits?Do you need to upkeep it or something?
Thanks
crimson
on: 05 Jan 2013 [01:31]
On the servers which mercenary camps have levels, if you do not invest gold into them to level them up, then they offer very very little. However, you can steal one that is already leveled up from another player or even find a free one with advanced levels. level 1 for barbarian camps offer 110 merc points instead of the normal 750 that the older servers have. Difficulty wise, easy with a few high level heroes and a good army setup. If you are new, I would advise you to get 4 towns with full army before you attempt.
dpopovic
on: 19 Jan 2013 [17:20]
Thank you foe the reply.
And what id you want to build your self a merc camp?How much gold do you need to build any merc camp and how much gold is needed to incriese its level?

Thank you
crimson
on: 20 Jan 2013 [14:47]
I'll see if I can get a list of prices. It will have to wait until Monday though...
dpopovic
on: 20 Jan 2013 [16:58]
Quote crimson:
I'll see if I can get a list of prices. It will have to wait until Monday though...

Thank you (:s11:)

Could you also please give me a list of the mercs you get when you build a certain camp? (:s1:)
crimson
on: 20 Jan 2013 [22:12]
Quote dpopovic:
Could you also please give me a list of the mercs you get when you build a certain camp?

you can build all camps:
http://1100ad.com/wiki/Mercenary_Camps
Also, you have Byzantine Fortresss too. They are the newest and hardest to capture and offer the most merc.
dpopovic
on: 22 Jan 2013 [13:40]
And I see there are some kind of levels in you merc camps..what is the max level you can upgrade it to?
schnitzer90
on: 22 Jan 2013 [16:14]
updated: 29 Apr 2013 [18:50]
The maximum should be level 5, at least that's what it was for Koryo when the upgrades for mercenary camps were introduced in the first place:
http://1100ad.de/en/forum/view/30047/last#btm
habef36568
on: 01 Apr 2024 [19:03]
I'm putting the finishing touches on a scene where the characters stumble upon a crumbling old fort. It's definitely not for tourists anymore – the architecture looks distinctly barbarian, all sharp angles and brutal efficiency. Intriguing, but also a little unsettling. Makes you wonder what kind of history this place holds, and what dangers might still best case study writing service lurk within its walls.