SisterMag
on: 19 Nov 2012 [02:10]
Translate»
In one of my towns, my orders to construct a new building aren't working.. the place for construction just gets marked, but nothing happens. I can't cancel it eather (:s28:) Anyone having same problems?
SisterMag
on: 19 Nov 2012 [02:16]
actually, now I see the same problem in all of my cities in the Crusade world - unable to construct anything... Can you please fix that?
crimson
on: 19 Nov 2012 [08:25]
Indeed, I'm sure the developers know about this issue. There may even be a small compensation...
KannNixBaby
on: 19 Nov 2012 [08:34]
nothing works at crusade ......

no campain, no constuction ... nothing for many of hours now (:s2:)
hjuler
on: 19 Nov 2012 [10:53]
Any word from the developers about what is going on? We are losing camps to revolts. 12 hours now, server has been down. If you cannot fix it, can you please tell us whats going on?
KannNixBaby
on: 19 Nov 2012 [10:56]
i was in travel with speed-arts, needed only 1,5 hours... but now still traveling since 12+ hours (:s6:)
Maddog
on: 19 Nov 2012 [12:43]
Can't do anything in the game for at least 15 hours. This is ridiculous.
Maddog
on: 19 Nov 2012 [12:58]
updated: 19 Nov 2012 [13:04]
Not only can players not play the game...they are either losing mercenary camps to riots or they have to spend gold or use Royal Orders to put them down. Also, anybody that activated the hero bonus event that was gifted to us...has now lost 15+ hours of this bonus.

Quote crimson:
Indeed, I'm sure the developers know about this issue.

they better fix it soon, because this is completely insane

Quote crimson:
There may even be a small compensation...

and they better think of something substantial to compensate us with.
MadameM
on: 19 Nov 2012 [15:26]
There was a bug in game since friday. players are on a trip for 60 years to some valleys. developers say they have fixed the bug and a normal travel is possible now. fine. but the players are still on their trip for 60 years during the weekend this bug was not fixed. when the same player now gets on a normal trip to the same town and arrives. then the computer system gets confused. this could be the problem. so please fix the bug fast. and I would wish for the future that bugs are not stay open during the weekend. because than such things happen. (:s6:)
MadameM
on: 19 Nov 2012 [20:03]
updated: 19 Nov 2012 [20:11]
Now we are nearly 24 hours not able to play the crusade server. armies are still on the way and do not arrive. buildings don´t get finished. constructions in valleys don´t get finished. towers don´t get finished. riots must be deposited with gold. Trade orders do not arrive. there is no production from recources. Also here a conversation between the developers and the players would be useful. we need information about it. but get no answers. Instead these issues will be closed. (:s27:)
schnitzer90
on: 19 Nov 2012 [22:14]
Quote MadameM:
Instead these issues will be closed. (:s27:)

(:s28:) (:s15:)
Maddog
on: 20 Nov 2012 [00:30]
it is now over 24 hours that the game is down..and I can only speak for myself, but I have lost over 700,000 resources because the resources have not been extracting.

Developers better find a very good way to compensate their players.
MadameM
on: 20 Nov 2012 [02:12]
The complete monday was NOT worked on a very important problem on crusade server. AND NO INFORMATION!!!!! 2700 player can not play their server and have big losses. It is the greatest insolence that I have ever experienced here. a disrespect compared to paying customers unparalleled example.(:s6:) I must control myself, not puke all I think. no one has tried something today. no one has spend us one word. ashamed ambergames!!(:s27:)(:s6:)
schnitzer90
on: 20 Nov 2012 [15:13]
Crusade is working again, at least for me. A compensation was granted, too.
Topic is closed!