FriarFinnr
on: 12 Oct 2012 [21:52]
Translate»
Felag av Herders, the new order at the lands of Norway opens its ranks for all adequate and responsible players not only from the fraction of "Norway" itself, but for everybody willing to move to us. Our order is a long time project, we encourage to join us all ppl who have deliberately chosen Albion as one of their primary servers clearly realizing its advantages & potential challenges.

There are two official working languages in our felag - English & Russian, therefore you need to know at least one of them on intermediate lvl.

It doesn't really matter either you have an option to invest "real money" in your gameplay or you simply spend a lot of your time online - there is a place for any active playing person in our organization, regardless either you're a vassal or a knight - there is always a field of activity you will be indispensable at))

There is no fixed fee or assessment required for participation. Every applicant must pay off hisher slot, any other donation for order development is always welcome, but only as an act of free will. All players applying for a "knight" position must be able to maintain at least five heroes on permanent basis (regardless of it's colour - you may have green, red, blue or even pink heroes, but not less then five)))

Without any hesitation we welcome all ppl with wast financial & technical abilities (subscriptions, camps etc) but nontheless one of the most important merits is respect to all players, therefore, pls, make sure that you don't piss off your ordermates (!)

P.S. Pls don't be shy and give us some info about yourself in your application: your age, game experience, what servers have you previously played at (optional) & your technical abilities.
FriarFinnr
on: 12 Oct 2012 [21:53]
P.P.S. Atm Felag av Herders offers help to clean up historic towns from mobs to everyone at no cost and without any preliminary condition if you ask us nicely(:s10:)
supermanalexandr
on: 16 Oct 2012 [18:23]
(:myself:)(:ally:)(:enemy:) chose
superemperordavi
on: 21 Oct 2012 [11:12]
Friar if you be my lord you'll help with a historic city
minhtoan
on: 27 Oct 2012 [15:21]
hi FriarFinnr,
i am in lord's alliance, can i join your order? can i change to Norway?
i just came this game for short time around 2-3weeks i dont know so many things, i had played some game before
http://forum.koramgame.com/thread-43791-1-4.html
conqueronline etc,,,
sure i will nerver disturb ordermate :p
FriarFinnr
on: 17 Nov 2012 [09:49]
Recruiting requirements has been updated:
- direct entering fee of 1000 gamegold;
- being able to maintain at least nine heroes on permanent basis.

These requirements are valid only for the ppl applying for the "knight" position.