Eknaton
on: 11 Oct 2012 [13:27]
Translate»
Hi!

First, I play for one month on skogmark and tried albion now. There are some differences and generally I like the new design of albion.

Still there are some things missing compared to the old version. Or maybe I am missing something. So there we go:

1) What use has the "distribut" button in Tactics Screen?

2) Is there still the possiblity to have an open army or an complete army, or are all armys completed by default now?

3) When robbing a neutral storehouse there is no percentage display of the filling of the store house anymore. Can this be added again please... maybe per mouseover in the righthand window, where the army status is displayed.

Thats all I noticed so far. Sorry if my spelling is not accurate. I am not native to english.

Thanks and keep up the good work!
crimson
on: 11 Oct 2012 [15:48]
Quote Eknaton:
1) What use has the "distribut" button in Tactics Screen?

I suppose that is either a glitch or was not thought of to disable if you have only one group selected. What it does, is distributes a X amount of troops (where you chose X for each unit), to each group you have selected and the remainder stays with the default group (always is the first group you selected or you can change in using the drop box at the bottom). so lets say I have 4 groups of 1 swordsman and 1 group of 496 swordsmen. If I use distribute and enter 100 for the swordsmen, each group (all 5 of them) will have exactly 100 swordsmen.
Quote Eknaton:
Is there still the possiblity to have an open army or an complete army, or are all armys completed by default now?

This is a bit tricky. when you split a army, the armies that are made are not fixed. However, when you modify their parameters, they become a fixed army (I only tried changing their attack range from adaptive to ranged, but I would assume this to be true if you make any changes).
Quote Eknaton:
When robbing a neutral storehouse there is no percentage display of the filling of the store house anymore. Can this be added again please... maybe per mouseover in the righthand window, where the army status is displayed.

At the top, it gives total capacity and what you have robbed so far. I have yet to rob so I will hold my thoughts until then.