vonGraudenz
on: 10 Oct 2012 [16:26]
Translate»
I have been playing on the Kingdom of Bohemia server for about ten days now and have made some observations while playing.

1. The tutorial seems a bit overlong. I understand wanting to teach the basics, but at the Library stage(where I am now) the amount of time that is required to gather the resources is too much for a tutorial. Whether you want to just pay the three hundred thousand resources to go gain knowledge level 2 or follow the advice of the forum and upgrade first you will be spending a long time just gathering them without progressing. Especially if you follow the forum you must also upgrade you Castle and Tavern to achieve a level 10 Library.

2. The English version of the tutorial needs a number of grammatical corrections, if for no other reason than clarity. Trying to learn a new game while attempting to understand the instructions can be a frustrating experience for some.

3. I have noticed you changed the icon for the English language from the flag of England (cross of St. George) to the Union Jack.

4. The chat and world map features certainly work better in Firefox than IE, it would be nice if they worked equally well in both browsers as some people are limited to using only IE depending upon their internet access point.

5. The world map could certainly use some graphics upgrades. The map is very pixelated and undefined. One option that you may want to consider is allowing the viewer to chose which Order's area of control they wish to display.

6. Overall though, to this point is am enjoyable game to play.
crimson
on: 10 Oct 2012 [16:53]
wow, I'm impressed that you typed that again...
vonGraudenz
on: 11 Oct 2012 [01:32]
Why not? For some reason it didn't post the first time.
schnitzer90
on: 11 Oct 2012 [01:55]
updated: 11 Oct 2012 [01:55]
It did post, but the forum had to be set back a few hours. In the process, maybe 4 or 5 posts were lost in the English section, including yours.
vonGraudenz
on: 11 Oct 2012 [11:14]
Ahh, OK thanks for letting me know.
m00nshine
on: 12 Oct 2012 [20:17]
I'm not quite there yet. But it took me a long time to get enough resources to transform a terrain. Now I'm going to go get that second city point. Hopefully it won't take long.