Cathrine
Developer
on: 30 May 2012 [21:31]
updated: 30 May 2012 [21:35]
Translate»
http://www.1100ad.com/wiki/images/0/0e/HelpOfCommunity_1.jpg

Dear Translators,

The 100AD Administration thanks everyone who responded to our plea and helped their favourite game by taking part in its translation to various languages. We appreciate this fruitful co-operation and reckon on its continuation.

So, the day has come when we have the privilege of declaring the completed translations of the game to the following languages:

The game’s translation to German — 100%
We thank the players LA1115, Nellewalli and KannnixBaby for their work and for being available when their help was needed. The special thanks go to LA1115. Danke schön!

The game’s translation to Latvian — 100%
We thank the players Muminc and Rigeros. The special thanks to Muminc for long-lasting co-operation in the field of translation. Paldies!

The game’s translation to Greek — 100%
Thank you very much, Iznogoud and polyniki, you have done a great job translating! The special thanks to Iznogoud for responsiveness. Σας ευχαριστώ

The game’s translation to Polish — 100%
We thank the players _Wilkolak_, Krizis and waldemarb515. The special thanks to waldemarb515 for his prompt responses and rapid translation. Dziękuję!

The game’s translation to Bulgarian — 100%
Huge thanks to the player Mena. It is thanks to him that the game was fully translated to the Bulgarian language. Благодаря!

The game’s translation to Ukrainian— 100%
The special thanks to the players Margo Clarissima and valentin for their work and achievements in translation. Дякуємо!

The game’s translation to Italian — 100%
Huge thanks to the players Tranastasiya and Massimо! The special thanks to Massimo: half of the Italian texts were translated by him. Grazie!

The game’s translation to Czech — 100%
We thank the players Paran007 and Dencus for their teamwork and huge input. Děkujeme!

Don’t feel upset if you haven’t seen your nickname in this list: probably, you have been out of touch with the Administration about translations for a long time.

The translations go on. The game still needs translators who would put it in the following languages:

- Hebrew;
- Hungarian;
- Portuguese;
- Romanian;
- Turkish;
- Norwegian;
- Croatian;

Every player can try his/her hand at this work of honour. Maybe it is you whose nickname will land on the plaque of honour next time! Please send your offers to la@ambergames.com

Thanks again, everybody who has helped us. With your help we are making the game yet better!
ladytigeress
on: 11 Sep 2012 [08:36]
I guess you took english off for I can not understand anyone, even the player that attacked me. There should be a way that we can got gold to be able to hire hero's and other thing that take gold. :(
NarniaStateV
on: 17 Mar 2015 [12:15]
hi, persian translation has some mistakes how can i help for resolve them?
Another problem:my real account is NarniaEmpire and i'm persian moderator at Beta server but i can't come with my real acc to forum (:s6:)(:s6:)(:s6:)Plz help
cmo
on: 18 Mar 2015 [16:42]
Suppose, that you should write to support about both your problems...
http://support.ambergames.com/