Jannisary
on: 30 May 2012 [16:19]
Translate»
I have 6 days left in bp, and in the 8 days I've been playing I've recieved one reply to the messages I've sent out.

Is this world played out?

Should I start on an newer server?
schnitzer90
on: 30 May 2012 [16:42]
Britannia is one of the newer servers. (:s9:)

I don't know which type of message you sent out to which players and that is basically the point.

If a nice chat is what you want, I suggest you try to get into an order. They will most likely not accept you immediatly, but if you have a nice lord and you and him come along well, you have one person to talk to ... and once you are accpted into an order, it's even better for you.

I don't know what the plans for in-game chats by the developers are and how advanced they are, but I don't expect it to be implemented in the very near future.

Good luck! (:s11:)
Jannisary
on: 30 May 2012 [17:48]
hey schnitzer90, I've sent personal messages to my neighbors, and a message to one Order leader, saying I'd accept vassalage if it lead towards being accepted into the order as I grow.

I'm not looking to be chatty, just some responses and pointers would be nice.

For Example, I'm trying to figure out how the auction works, to place some troops on the block to make some gold. The Game Guide does not seem to cover that.

Also, how do you find huts to run adventures in Brittania?
gouda
on: 30 May 2012 [18:39]
kan become my vassal !

i am in great order(:s1:)

justbwrite to me wenn server is up again !

can write english-german and dutch !
schnitzer90
on: 30 May 2012 [19:45]
Quote schnitzer90:
I don't know what the plans for in-game chats by the developers are and how advanced they are, but I don't expect it to be implemented in the very near future.

Well, a global chat is implemented now. (:s8:)
Jannisary
on: 31 May 2012 [19:29]
Yay, so far I've gotten a little help from the chat.