Kaiser_Soze
on: 19 May 2012 [13:44]
updated: 19 May 2012 [14:11]
Translate»
Dear Players,

In connection with the frequent problems posed by mistaken attacks on the glory point exchangers, the Order Vae Victis as represented and voiced by me asks and demands that all the exchangers, be it allied or enemies', should write in their profiles 'I am an Exchanger' and should strictly follow the rules of conduct for exchangers.

ALL EXCHANGERS, PLEASE, WRITE IN YOUR PROFILES 'I AM AN EXCHANGER' BY 1 JUNE. Otherwise, and as of 1 June, our Order shall consider itself free and exempt of any kind of responsibility for any attack upon any exchanger who has failed to write in his/her profile 'I am an exchanger', let alone our intention to annihilate systematically any and all exchangers who capture farming-towns, serve as jump-points and bases for attacks and raids, and will be actively involved in the life and play on the Server Outremer in any other manner whatsoever.

(all-caps headline edited; It's annoying and prohibited according to the Global English Rules, so please don't do it. / schnitzer90)
coolguy0
on: 19 May 2012 [17:59]
(:s27:)(:s27:)
Kaiser_Soze
on: 29 May 2012 [12:08]
The deadline is within a few days.

Please, have all exchangers write either 'I am an exchanger' or 'A parte' in their profiles.

You have all been warned.