1  2 »»»
Cathrine
Developer
on: 13 Feb 2012 [15:40]
Translate»
You have changed a security code, and it hasn't been replaced or
you are asked to set a security code again?

The security code will be activated at your next log in.
It means that you have to log off and then log in again after you have set or changed a security code.
Check if your security code and confidential question are correct.
 1  2 »»»
Made_in_USA
on: 08 Apr 2012 [19:05]
hello: it has been 5 days now and me and 3 other people cannot log on to our games at 1100ad game unification of aragon the names are

Made_in_USA
louie6715
amberland1
We can play all other Game twist Games There are no problems !!
only log on problem ia Aragon There is an Error#2 on the screen
Please if you can HELP!!! Happy Easter.Thank you.
crimson
on: 09 Apr 2012 [02:12]
updated: 09 Apr 2012 [02:13]
Made_in_USA, have you done what I suggested in your first post? ahh game twist... Have you tried contacting them about the issue? The problem may be on their side...
zappazoola
on: 09 Apr 2012 [05:11]
Hello :Crimson// This Is The parent of these Kids!!!(FATHER)of
Made_in_USA
louie6715
amberland1

I Contacted the support site!!! Numorous Times!!! on all there log in, all they do is send TICKETS?? The tickets do NOTHING.
This is suppose to be a browser game FREE!!! and they cannot Get Acces to there Game I tried Regesting, I did!!! NOTHING
I Tried Every thing when i registered it Said BLOCKED on the regestry?
How come they can play the other Games ALL other games But the one they played ALL the time Is 1100ad Game Aragon!! they have been Playing this game For MONTHS!!!! This is Really getting Anoying!! they are home for Easter And all i can do is let them on my game.. HELP PLEASE MODERATOR... PLEAse CAN YOU talk to SOME ONE live ??? Support SUCKS!!
Now it is 6 DAYS Come on UNBLOCK THEM and Give them Acces Some one Blocked them WHO?? Sorry for my tone.. HAPPY EASTER AND. Thank you.
zappazoola
on: 09 Apr 2012 [05:14]
Tell them to block the other games they dont play them as much But Aragon They really got good at it!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!
crimson
on: 09 Apr 2012 [06:25]
Ambergames have not blocked you or your kid's accounts. they are not banned so the only problem is somewhere on your end or gametwist's end.

OK, lets get a few things sorted out:
Please answer these following questions as simply as you can. Please no "fluff". Also, please type without using caps, its very hard to read a message that has caps randomly placed into it...

Have you deleted your cookies and cache from your browser?

What browser are you using?

Have you tried another computer to access the game?

You said that you got a "error2" when trying to log in. Can you please make a screen shot of this and post it here.

Have you contacted gametwitst's support?
If yes, what was their response?
If no, please contact them.

Have you made a support ticket to Ambergames?
If yes, please message me in-game with the ticket ID's
If no, please make a ticket.

I will contact a developer to see if there is an issue with gametwist's portal.
louie6715
on: 09 Apr 2012 [06:36]
hello the tactic screen is red (off) how do i turn it back on?
and to all your questions on this game is yes on all the ticket they sent is #1683689 sorry about the capitals
the screens on all the games are red (off) thank you
i tried loging on to the game with a woman on it worrior
i will be on for 3 more hours this is the father zappazoola do you need my email address?i will come back here ok, thank you. i do not know what game twist portal is
we log on to game twist the one you can play cards and the browser game
thank you so much ...kids!! Ahh,
crimson
on: 09 Apr 2012 [09:08]
updated: 09 Apr 2012 [09:16]
you access this game from gametwist correct? or do you go straight to the 1100AD main page and log in?

Quote louie6715:
i tried loging on to the game with a woman on it worrior

Can you please reword this. I do not understand this line.

Quote louie6715:
hello the tactic screen is red (off) how do i turn it back on?

Aragon is the non-tactic server. By default, tactics is disabled. You can not change this.

Quote louie6715:
the screens on all the games are red (off) thank you

Are you saying that the game is telling you that the servers are all off? Please post a screen shot of this.
piece1234561
on: 09 Apr 2012 [20:46]
updated: 09 Apr 2012 [20:50]
On one of my other account piece123456, I can't even log in to any of the severs(:s6:) and even on the forum?! (:s26:) (:s28:). I also tried it on two other computers and it still doesn't work. even on gametwist it doesn't work and it's having this problem for three days! (:s16:) my army is still in adbandom mines!(:s26:)(:s26:)
crimson
on: 09 Apr 2012 [23:08]
zappazoola, please, do not post anymore post about this subject anywhere else but here. its considered spamming and I will mute you if you continue this pointless act.

piece1234561, what server do you play. also, do you get any errors when you try to log in. please, more details.
on: 10 Sep 2012 [06:02]
i gave my password one guy his change my profile and put security question guys what i have too do ?
schnitzer90
on: 10 Sep 2012 [13:49]
Quote 234456:
i gave my password one guy

Do not give your password to other people: http://1100ad.de/en/forum/view/25743/last#btm

Quote 234456:
his change my profile and put security question guys what i have too do ?

I'd change my password right now, by selecting the "Forgot password?" option in the login screen. This sends a new password to the e-mail account you gave when registering. Then I would contact support, so your secutity code can be changed.
delbear
on: 04 Apr 2013 [16:47]
why can not restart account
schnitzer90
on: 04 Apr 2013 [17:33]
updated: 04 Apr 2013 [17:33]
delbear
To restart your account you need to set a security code first. Then you can restart your account in your profile -> "restart account".

If you are facing any problems doing that, please be more specific about it, so we can help you.
delbear
on: 04 Apr 2013 [20:40]
if i cannot reset my account i will abandon it and find an other browser game to play I have changed my security code logged many times cleaned cache checked cookies.Tried a different browsers
schnitzer90
on: 05 Apr 2013 [01:18]
Quote delbear:
I have changed my security code logged many times cleaned cache checked cookies.Tried a different browsers

If you did that and still can't restart your account, please open a support ticket.
 1  2 »»»