1  2 »»»
vladimirt
on: 30 Nov 2011 [20:26]
updated: 30 Nov 2011 [20:26]
Translate»
Dear players,

Today we are introducing a new historical order to server Britannia. We had two pretenders upon this new subject, both are well known and experienced players – angelstar83 and Limanshu999, each bringing their own team of professional players with them – orders of United Heroes and Snoopy. Our decision wasn’t a simple one, because we would like to see both orders in the plot, but, only one could be accepted. In order to solve this problem we decided to host a Knights Tournament and let both players decide who shall obtain the historical order in a fair fight.

Players angelstar83 and Limanshu999 fought a battle against each other in order to get a new order of Scotland. The battle rules were such:
- both players get a task to gather an army. The restrictions are: size of army – 10 000 soldiers (for both regular troops and mercenaries), 10 heroes and an ability to use every artifact they can get their hands on;
- developers create a locked contour belonging to adventureHut;
- in center of the contour a Barbarian Settlement is created. It is surrounded by temporary teleported two player cities from east and west. One city belongs to angelstar83, the other one to Limanshu999;
- player armies are then being checked by developers. When everything is considered correct, both players simultaneously receive a command to march towards the Barbarian Settlement;
- upon entering the location, players are ordered to explore it (Barbarian Settlement itself). The one who succeeds in this task is declared a winner of the tournament. The problem is that it is impossible to explore the location without the fear of being confronted by your enemy. Because of that, only the strongest or the evasive one succeeds;
- player who successfully explores the location is declared a victor of the tournament.

http://www.1100ad.com/wiki/images/1/1a/Battle_place.jpg

Contingent of player armies:
http://www.1100ad.com/wiki/images/c/c6/Versus.jpg

The victory was taken by angelstar83. He received a new historical order of Scotland.

Battle log can be found here: http://britannia.1100ad.com/battle/log/3995095/group/5670962/part/1/wicket:pageMapName/wicket-0

The battle was also recorded on video, so soon enough a hyperlink to it will appear in this post.

About the new order

Previous king of Scotland – William I the Lion is an old man, he has ruled his kingdom wisely for several decades now. He is tired and all the new challenges and problems do not improve his health. The time has come to let his son – Alexander II, seat on the throne of Scotland.

http://www.1100ad.com/wiki/images/a/ab/Koval77_William_the_Lion.jpg

Upon the coronation ritual, loyal and abiding son of William the Lion, Alexander the Second has promised to support and defend his father and his party, from that day forward, in plenty and in want, in joy and in sorrow, in sickness and in health and until the day Lord takes him away. After the coronation, Alexander II has changed the previous flag of Scotland to a MacMalcolm family coat-of-arms – a red lion on the golden background.

http://www.1100ad.com/wiki/images/f/f8/Scotland_a_big.png

These changelist of historical orders:
Kingdom-order of Scotland (order master: koval77) was renamed to Faction of Lion
Kingdom-order of United Heroes (order master: angelstar83) was renamed to Scotland

The new kingdom-order of Scotland inherits its war status with Kingdom of Norway and has a permanent (blood bound) Alliance with Faction of Lion. It also saves all its previous relationships with non-historical orders.
 1  2 »»»
warriorofashes
on: 30 Nov 2011 [22:04]
updated: 30 Nov 2011 [22:31]
[...] (:s13:)
(:s17:)
angelstar83 (:s11:)

€dit by schnitzer90: Please remember to watch your language. Also, revealing personal information (I assume this was a part of a chat.) is not allowed either.
Limanshu999
on: 30 Nov 2011 [22:10]
updated: 30 Nov 2011 [22:12]
Blood Alliance with Koval. lol (:s11:)
nice price for scotland
Vladimir you says i m automatic candidate for new order. why get Kovall new Order?
angelstar83
on: 30 Nov 2011 [22:13]
koval is an old man, he has ruled his kingdom wisely for several decades now. He is tired and all the new challenges and problems do not improve his health.

maybe he die (:s31:) (:s10:)
smaidins2441
on: 30 Nov 2011 [22:44]
angelstar83 that you get an alliance with the Faction of the Lion?
warriorofashes
on: 30 Nov 2011 [22:59]
updated: 30 Nov 2011 [23:01]
2 schnitzer90 - I had a personal permission from our knight (who expressed such a bright opinion) to do so(:s1:)
on: 01 Dec 2011 [00:59]
@samaidins,

i think i have to.

first we was thinking that we become a new historical order. now we have scotland :/

we currently see no advantage in that we have received scotland. but will wait and see what the future brings
isceon
on: 01 Dec 2011 [04:01]
angelstar83 Congratulations to Order ....... now with your unions?? you believe the son koval77..... will continue against his father?? or ask for forgiveness?? as others do politics??
janis125
on: 01 Dec 2011 [09:30]
10 000 troops limit and Limanshu took pikemans?(:s8:)(:s8:)(:s8:)
ScubaSteve
on: 01 Dec 2011 [10:36]
im curious why he used swords as his meat shield, i mean granted they are the best resource wise vs range troops, but when there is a 10k troop limit!?
Wouldnt you be better off with a knight meatshield or something?
Course he might not have had time to make that (:s28:)

overall good battle (:s11:)
Daniil
on: 01 Dec 2011 [12:21]
Will developers move UN towns (location) to Scotland area and will developers move Faction of Lion towns (location) somewhere else?
angelstar83
on: 01 Dec 2011 [13:37]
no it is not planed, so we have long ways to scotland.
sever must be faster
_Lee_
on: 01 Dec 2011 [15:48]
updated: 01 Dec 2011 [15:49]
Quote vladimirt:
- both players get a task to gather an army. The restrictions are: size of army – 10 000 soldiers (for both regular troops and mercenaries), 10 heroes and an ability to use every artifact they can get their hands on;

I see 11 heroes in each army...
angelstar83
on: 01 Dec 2011 [17:36]
Quote _Lee_:
I see 11 heroes in each army...

you have learn to count
Sir Adonis
on: 01 Dec 2011 [19:08]
Killed from the distance! (:s11:)
_Lee_
on: 01 Dec 2011 [20:05]
Quote angelstar83:
you have learn to count

do I have to put a picture here and numerate? check it yourself again (:s28:)
I was just wondering did the devs put a 11th hero there or was the rules changed or anything...
 1  2 »»»