GameAdvice
on: 30 Nov 2011 [20:17]
updated: 30 Nov 2011 [20:18]
Translate»
Every time i go and look at the auction im disgusted by the types of skills people give their heroes.

1-Everyone NEEDS at least 1 hero with scouting. The uses and practicalities are endless. However, it's rare to find a hero with scouting in the auction house, im not sure if no one who sells heroes upgrades that skill or if their main hero has scouting and they are just selling side heroes they level.

2-Why on earth do you upgrade artificer or healer? These are the worst skills in the game, healing heals such an insignificant number of troops its a joke! And thats only if you live and return from that campaign!

3-Artificer is equally worthless, if you manage to fill up all your artifact slots its past time you had a big battle (:demolish:)

4-Knowledge is horrible, master knowledge a 50% increase in exp, say the average person goes from lv 6 to lv 30, well by the end of that knowledge will only have given you enough bonus xp to get maybe to lv 31 or 32. Yet you wasted 6 skill points in knowledge!!!! (:s38:)

5-Master logistics and pathfinding are essential, every hero should have these upgraded

6-Master defender/Master Archery are equally good but both are slightly better than Fighter or Master Cavalry. Upgrade Defender and Archery first, always.

Please follow these guidelines and maybe you can sell your hero in the auction house.
Or better yet, you could auction a hero that has NO upgraded skills, so you can guarantee a satisfied customer

P.S. As for price, 10 gold * level is a good rule of thumb. Most people will pay that if you have good skills
HerikS
on: 30 Nov 2011 [21:09]
updated: 30 Nov 2011 [21:13]
1- Everyone must to play with the skills they prefer.. if they have 1 master scouting of course maybe they dont put it in action house, u dont think?

2- Agree with healing, but artificer is not the worst..

3- if someone play with not much heroes, like 1 or 2 or 3 maybe he like to have some artifacts, so artificer is really usefull in some case..

4- I dont like Knowledge too

5- "Every heroes should have log. and path. upgraded" = wrong

6- "Upgrade Defender and Archery first, always" = wrong

..the hero that you consider perfect for someone else maybe it is not.. thats the why in AH you found different heroes..

..good advice is that, if one buy a hero maybe free from the tavern for reselling is not to put the skills.. so it is much customizable..
Maybe i NEED to buy heroes without logistic or without def. skill, and if someone follow your "advices" i do not buy more heroes from AH.. (just an example, but you understand what i mean)
aave
on: 30 Nov 2011 [21:18]
(:s23:) cheers boss(:s23:)
HerikS
on: 30 Nov 2011 [21:21]
"champagne at table n°2 for the boss pls" (:s23:)
Maddog
on: 01 Dec 2011 [01:17]
wow...this is by far the worst game advice I have seen in ages. If you don't know what you are talking about, I suggest you keep your mouth shut. So in a nut shell, I agree with HerikS.
GameAdvice
on: 01 Dec 2011 [07:13]
updated: 01 Dec 2011 [07:13]
Rereading this i forgot to put down leadership. Leadership is a very valuable skill as it increases the number of troops that attack per squad meaning if you have a limited number of heroes you can get more attack power.

I max my main hero in this order.: Master Scouting, Master Leadership, Master Pathfinding, Master Logistics, Master Defender/Archery and then if i have spare points (unlikely) i go for Master Cavalry then Master Fighter. Note: You dont need more than 1 hero with scouting nor more than 3 logistics heroes.

I take Cavalry over Fighter because cavalry has higher attack power (skill gives greater damage increase) and i usually have more cavalry units in my army than infantry.

I think archery is better than fighter or cavalry because it allows you to do better in Adventure Huts and Camps. Really does make a significant difference. Also, in my experience most battles in the game are ranged, not melee.
GameAdvice
on: 03 Dec 2011 [09:27]
okay why do people post heroes for 10000 gold in the auction? they dont honestly think they are gonna sell do they?!

and heriks, it doesnt sound like our hero builds are very different.
I still advise ALL new players to build heroes according to my advice
SopokeVonGlopoke
on: 03 Dec 2011 [15:51]
Gameadvice, you still got a lot to learn. I can help you out, msg me ingame.
HerikS
on: 03 Dec 2011 [18:35]
Agree with SopokeVonGlopoke, and i wont reply to you anymore, cause i agree also with Maddog, so useless waste words here in the forum.
Gio65656pl
on: 03 Dec 2011 [22:09]
GameAdvice
(:s3:)
SopokeVonGlopoke
pleasure talking to you again
als o can i ask for some help to with this this auction thing is a bit (:s32:)
schnitzer90
on: 03 Dec 2011 [22:18]
Some of the things that GameAdvice writes are right, some are wrong and some are a matter of personal taste and of the purpose of the specific hero.

It is definetly not a guide that any newbie should stick to 100% without calling it into question, that's for sure.

Gio65656pl
What are your problems with the auction? Please open a new topic and ask your questions. (:s10:)
Gio65656pl
on: 04 Dec 2011 [01:16]
schnitzer90
its okay i have figured it out thanks(:s11:)
Topic is closed!