AdWarrior
Developer
on: 27 Sep 2011 [16:40]
Translate»
Dear players,

we've came up with the videointerview series 2nd episode. You can see us and find answers to your questions in two parts on YouTube:
episode 2, part 1
episode 2, part 2

Your comments are highly welcome, thank you for interesting questions! (:s11:)
schnitzer90
on: 27 Sep 2011 [17:33]
updated: 27 Sep 2011 [17:55]
Nice one. (:s11:)

I especially like that you guys are working on the battle logs and considering to completely remove the grouping of attacks. This would already help a lot in order to be able to gather reliable information from logs.

Also, it was very funny when Vladimir would just appear out of nowhere. (:s10:) (:s8:)

I am wondering how being able to dissolve a war treaty within 24h on the PvE servers will work out, but I like the idea. (:s9:)

I would have liked to hear answers to LA1115's question about the adaptive range, but maybe you will consider this for the next episode.
KannNixBaby
on: 27 Sep 2011 [19:22]
nice video! (:s11:)

but many questions not answered.... (i hope you will do it in the next video)

please first anwer old questions before the new ones ....

thank you very much!!
LA1115
on: 27 Sep 2011 [19:31]
Hi, I have a related question to your videointerview:

You stated that on PvE servers "you can break the war" and that this will be valid latest 24h later.

What happens if this is actually in the middle of a fight ?

best regards
Cristal
on: 27 Sep 2011 [22:21]
Dear AdWarrior and vladimirt

I can't believe it. You are talking only about the future. The things which will be new on Britannia and what would be new with the Battlelogs. But you didn't answer the questions about the present. What about the new Button with adaptive range, it's not important enough? What about other questions? I've read a lot good and interesting questions und you are answering something about t-shirts? sorry, but if you carry on ignoring us you can be happy if any one is playing this game in the future. Please begin to solve the old problems and than you can improve the game! And please start answering tickets which are being sent to the support.

Thanks and best regards
Cristal
edbenedict77
on: 28 Sep 2011 [00:05]
Great work AdWarrior And Vladimir (:s11:)

Hope to see you guys again in your next session of video interview. And thanks for showing us some historic locations in your country. (:s24:)

Take care guys and Cheers (:s21:)(:s21:)
ja4711
on: 28 Sep 2011 [10:04]
Quote Cristal:
Dear AdWarrior and vladimirt

I can't believe it. You are talking only about the future. The things which will be new on Britannia and what would be new with the Battlelogs. But you didn't answer the questions about the present. What about the new Button with adaptive range, it's not important enough? What about other questions? I've read a lot good and interesting questions und you are answering something about t-shirts? sorry, but if you carry on ignoring us you can be happy if any one is playing this game in the future. Please begin to solve the old problems and than you can improve the game! And please start answering tickets which are being sent to the support.

I agree 100%
AdWarrior
Developer
on: 28 Sep 2011 [12:37]
LA1115, 24 hours is given as a notice so that a player can manage all the undone and get clear with it.
AdWarrior
Developer
on: 28 Sep 2011 [12:42]
updated: 28 Sep 2011 [12:42]
Cristal, ja4711 please, don't get angry, we will finally answer al the questions, of course we wanted to tell you about the future plans, because we think it is interesting for all the players. T-shirts took only half a minute to say, and it was not a question, just a small info. Tickets are being answered ASAP, we get lots and try to manage them fast. We will definitely answer different questions, and the ones that you are interested in amongst them. Be patient, thanks for understanding.
LA1115
on: 28 Sep 2011 [22:43]
Dear AdWarrior,

thank you for your prompt reaction.

I'm pleased to read that answers for the so far not addressed questions are still in the pipeline.

The videoconferences are an excellent idea. To improve the communication even further, you could - at the begin of the next one - briefly address the reactions on the previous ones.

Best regards
wassi1
on: 03 Oct 2011 [05:32]
Nice clip (:s11:)

Lets start a new game: count the "aahs" of Vladimir (:s1:)
Sunstaads
on: 09 Oct 2011 [16:43]
(:s8:)(:s11:)
buddyhall
on: 23 Dec 2011 [16:18]
Beautiful craftsmanship on the back ground buildings and stuff.
ja4711
on: 24 Dec 2011 [00:05]
updated: 24 Dec 2011 [00:06]
Quote AdWarrior:
Cristal, ja4711 please, don't get angry, we will finally answer al the questions

Quote AdWarrior:
Be patient, thanks for understanding.

(:s36:) ... please

.... still missing it (:s16:)

marry christmas and a happy new year!