««« 1  2 
Vjaka
on: 14 Nov 2008 [02:26]
Translate»
It is possible to buy a premium account or use some special game features. Here is the detailed small list of the features available:
Russian translation will follow later in the post by the kind sir ArmaniG (:rolleyes:)
Warning: long text follows, be patient (:lol:)

Professional (Premium account features)
1. Expanded building queue (cost: 100 gold per month):
Instead of having limit of 5 buildings being ordered for construction in a city, the limit is expanded to 10 buildings.
2. City switching using a cyclic arrows switcher (cost: 25 gold per month):
An arrows near the city name bar with easy switching between cities. In tactical mode, this switches also between any city where your troops are located currently.
3. Ability to configure up to 10 battle formations (cost: 25 gold per month):
Instead of limit of 2 custom battle tactical formations (accessible via Settings - Formations) you are able to improve your tactics by specifying up to 10 formations.
4. Ability to publish up to 20 trade orders (cost: 50 gold per month):
If you are an active trader, 10 trade orders to exchange resources are too little for you, so with this feature you can have up to 20 trade orders.
5. Automatically repeat a trade order given number of times (cost: 200 gold per month):
If you wish for example to exchange 20000 iron to 25000 of wood, but your market cannot take so much, and you know that most people prefer smaller exchanges (like 2000 to 2500), you can create a simple trade order and specify repeat count of 10, so when the trade order is taken by another player, a new one will be automatically created, so you will be able to do as much exchanges as you wish with just occupying one trade slot and saving a lot of time.
6. Ability to spy approximate strength of the incoming campaign (cost: 250 gold per month):
Just a cheating information - if someone sent a campaign to your city, you can view the approximate troops that are going to attack you.
7. Detailed combat reports (cost: 250 gold per month):
When you wish to analyze your fight deeper, this feature will help. With graphical combat reports (either just in tactics, or post-combat message) you can see how much damage was inflicted by your troops, and where did the damage go.
8. Ability to assign a nick name for other player or city (cost: 50 gold):
Tired of someone? Rename him to lamer! Combat with same cities very often? Rename them to victim1, victim2 and so on to find quicker!
9. History of last 10 outgoing campaigns targets (cost: 50 gold per month):
Tired of finding the same targets on the map? Just open the attack screen, and then quickly select one of the recently attacked cities.
10. The whole professional account in a pack (cost: 750 gold per month):
If you have selected many of the the features you wish to use, it could be valuable to save money and buy a premium account as a whole bunch, giving you some savings.

Another features
1. Resources exchange 1:1 (cost: 10 gold per deal):
Your wish having more iron or something else having plenty of other resources, but the market trade offers does not fulfill your demands, then you can easily convert your resources to another resources using 1:1 conversion rate in a tavern.
2. Hiring an extra hero (cost: 50 gold once, 5 gold per day):
Heroes are mighty fighters. They are quite useless in melee combat, since their cost is too high, but they give bonuses to your armies, so having a good pack of heroes extremely useful for heavy battles. It costs 50 gold for hiring (pre-pay for 10 days) and then 5 gold each day for support.

Purchasing options
100 gold costs approximately 1 euro, the exact rate depends on the payment method used. Payment options are available http://www.1100ad.com/payment.php.
««« 1  2 
feildmaster
on: 05 Jan 2009 [21:25]
Quote Vjaka:
9. History of last 10 outgoing campaigns targets (cost: 50 gold per month):

I'd like to point out that this option does not work...

I have bought it and it does not tell me what my last 10 targets were.
Vjaka
on: 06 Jan 2009 [10:58]
10 last campaigns is a combo-box in attack screen just near the other coordinates. You can select a city from one of your previous attacks and it will replace the coordinates you currently have in the attack settings.

It does not show up or does not allow to attack?
feildmaster
on: 06 Jan 2009 [23:13]
It does not show up.(:s10:)
Wildcard666
on: 08 Jan 2009 [19:01]
i don't know who ownes this gamesite but i do know what he is saying now...\

IM RICH BICH:P
feildmaster
on: 08 Jan 2009 [19:19]
LOL... im sure he's not saying that... Judging by the server changes and paypal offers and such, i think he's in -profit at the moment.(:s10:)
Vjaka
on: 08 Jan 2009 [21:03]
Of course, we are just started making the community and features, thus it is a very far road in the future...

feildmaster
The issue with last campaigns was resolved and will be updated on next build (probably, tomorrow).
dinohunter
on: 09 Jan 2009 [03:39]
Quote Vjaka:
6. Ability to spy approximate strength of the incoming campaign (cost: 250 gold per month):
Just a cheating information - if someone sent a campaign to your city, you can view the approximate troops that are going to attack you.

When you say approximate strength what do you mean? will there be a info error where you may "see" more units then there really is? Basically its like miscalculating your enemy's strength
Vjaka
on: 09 Jan 2009 [14:04]
Approximate is just similar to the way like you see your opponents in tactical mode, or in Heroes, for example. Seeing ~500 may mean any number from 400 to 600 for example, but will not be incorrect by a too large value.
helinton
on: 09 Jan 2009 [15:50]
i know thats is a buy thing part, but
Why i cannot se my village...

i can't log on my territory... I stay on logon screen...

Thanks

helinton(:frown:)
Timo Marrinsbane
on: 12 Jan 2009 [09:29]
What about doubling all the resources production? If so I would like to see two options for this. One is to pay for two weeks. For someone like myself takes two weeks for vacation would go for this option. Second option would be a month. For someone who has summer off or a month long holiday.
songtsen
on: 12 Jan 2009 [09:43]
OK...now I have a problem....I am in newbie protection. 27 of my DEFENSIVE archers just vanished in the last two hours for no reason at all.....there was no combat no marauders no nothing. Just gone. Please let me know what that was all about.
songtsen
on: 12 Jan 2009 [23:35]
i wonder what my town is going to look like now! haha. I hope nothing "dissapears". hmmm(:confused:)
tinnman
on: 13 Jan 2009 [03:17]
Quote feildmaster:
How about a tower that attacks by itself.(:s10:)
Because what if...
The enemy killed all your troops, kills all the troops you make, prevents you from retaliating...
A tower that can attack back, only even a little for a very expensive building, would do a bit of help.

Quote Brave:
This cheat is probably the most significant advantage for premium players. Knowing when to stay and fight and when to break and run is huge and can mean the difference between an incredibly strong hero and a dead hero.

Is there a building like a watch tower that I saw in the feature request forums that can be built to give an idea of the incoming force, if only at a shorter range?

I think both of them are great ideas because with that premium feature allowing them to see incoming forces is a huge advantage. You really should try to even that out a bit because not everyone is a prem. user. I already have found myself and the short end of the stick. all my troops have gotten destroyed and now it is next to impossible for me to build back up for as they are produced they are destroyed right away with no chance.
Grundo
on: 13 Jan 2009 [09:07]
Would be good if u could add SMS-payment option for Rus as well ^^ i would gladly get premium (maybe even full) through SMS... i know it's not that long/harg to make it through other methods but sometimes i prefer easiest one, even if it's more expensive ^^
««« 1  2