««« 1 ... 8  9  10 »»»
AdWarrior
Developer
on: 19 Aug 2011 [15:17]
Translate»
Dear players, those who have checked in for Alpha server testing, please write here about everyhting you find wrong on this server. It has to be absolutely the same as any other server.

Thanks for cooperation. (:s11:)
««« 1 ... 8  9  10 »»»
Jake7
on: 31 Aug 2011 [20:38]
Quote zvers2:
I would like to play with the old tactics

Yes even though there is no point in attacks people still attack you. And its impossable to defend yourself without being stupid!

I am not so familiar with aragon either so im not sure if this is a glitch or normal but enemy troops just stroll on by walls!
crimson
on: 31 Aug 2011 [20:40]
updated: 31 Aug 2011 [20:42]
in no-tactic servers, walls only slow all troops, and give defensive bonuses, they never stop troops from passing.
Quote zvers2:
I would like to play with the old tactics

does it really matter what you "like" and "don't like" on the "test" server? No! Since you are "testing" Alpha and not "playing" Alpha...
JohnDough
on: 01 Sep 2011 [21:41]
Mercenaries hired in one town appear in another town (in the town containing the obelisk, to be more precise). Is that normal?
crimson
on: 01 Sep 2011 [23:49]
JohnDough, yes, in no-tactic servers, they will appear in a town that has a rally point (this happens to all trained troops). Build a rally point in one city and all trained troops will warp there automatically.
johndough
on: 02 Sep 2011 [10:18]
Thanks for the answer. Both towns have rally points, though. Normal troops remain in the town where they were trained, but mercs still go to the town with the obelisk, no matter if they were trained from the obelisk or from the castle.
Also, could you please see my previous post about the travel time to a druid temple and drop a comment whether that is a normal behavior?
johndough
on: 02 Sep 2011 [10:32]
Also, I'm somehow unable to select walls. The image just blinks. Same thing happens if I try to get to the wall screen going forward from a gate screen. (sry if already posted, i'm in a hurry)
crimson
on: 02 Sep 2011 [10:45]
updated: 02 Sep 2011 [10:50]
Quote johndough:
Also, could you please see my previous post about the travel time to a druid temple and drop a comment whether that is a normal behavior?

your army leaves as an entire army, not individually (did they get the 200X speed on the way back?)
Quote johndough:
Both towns have rally points, though.

just demolish one. I have not played played aragon in awhile so I do not know if this is still true.
Quote johndough:
Also, I'm somehow unable to select walls. The image just blinks. Same thing happens if I try to get to the wall screen going forward from a gate screen.

possibly a glitch...
johndough
on: 02 Sep 2011 [11:36]
Quote crimson:
Цитата johndough:

your army leaves as an entire army, not individually (did they get the 200X speed on the way back?)

No, it looks that they don't get the bonus. The travel time is halved on the way to the temple (10 min) but takes 20 min on the way back.
I was a bit unclear - the armies were sent at the temple at different times. Anyway, I can't repeat the test, so maybe someone else can do that and post the answer.
crimson
on: 02 Sep 2011 [12:18]
Quote johndough:
the armies were sent at the temple at different times.

even if they are sent at different times, if they are both in the place, they must both leave together.
johndough
on: 02 Sep 2011 [15:17]
Quote crimson:
Цитата johndough:
Both towns have rally points, though.

just demolish one. I have not played played aragon in awhile so I do not know if this is still true.

You're right. If the obelisk town has no rally point, all armies go to the other town. Probably the normal behavior, although it looks a bit strange to me.
RavensSeason
on: 02 Sep 2011 [18:30]
I am unable to enter coordinates greater than 99 which makes it impossible to search for many hidden cities.
RavensSeason
on: 04 Sep 2011 [16:42]
I'm not getting anywhere near the number of merc points I'm supposed to. I've waited about 2 days thinking a reset may fix it, but still no. It still shows me as having all these hired mercs from 2 days ago.

Income (+32,090)
-25544: mercenaries hired
6546 [available]

For awhile yesterday when I was spending those points and then having those mercs die, they would remain as unavailable points (i.e. still hired).
Lakera
on: 04 Sep 2011 [20:43]
When I conquer a city, the population of other cities are negative ...
Locious
on: 05 Sep 2011 [00:45]
same problem as Lakera, have 2 city's, 1 with -7600 population (:s20:) (:s20:)
Locious
on: 05 Sep 2011 [13:36]
now i have 5 citys. all my population is combined so i have 20,000+ free population is this correct?
but soon as i use the 20k free to 10 mins later i get -20,000 popultion and all my troops die. so its impossible for me to build an army! (i spread the 20k over all 5 citys)
so no i have an army of only free heros and trebuckets! good for defence i gess but i cant attack!
««« 1 ... 8  9  10 »»»