AdWarrior
Developer
on: 08 Aug 2011 [15:43]
Translate»
Dear players,

we've finally came up with the videointerview series 1st episode. You can see us and find answers to your questions in two parts on YouTube:
episode 1, part 1
episode 1, part 2

Your comments are highly welcome, don't be too harsh on us! (:s11:)
schnitzer90
on: 08 Aug 2011 [15:46]
I will watch this now, thank you devs. (:s10:)
crimson
on: 08 Aug 2011 [16:24]
Great job developers!
hjuler
on: 08 Aug 2011 [16:32]
Thanks a lot, looks like exiting times ahead:-) A little bit disappointed that these two questions by Ravensseason were not addressed as they were the most interesting questions in my book.

1. What effects (if any) does a hero's attack power and hero life have on the legion it controls?

2. Does a hero's artificer skill level increase the odds that hero finds artifacts in adventure huts or does it just increase capacity?

However, thanks again and good job:-)
crimson
on: 08 Aug 2011 [16:54]
Quote hjuler:
were not addressed as they were the most interesting questions in my book.

I can answer these if you don't mind.
Quote hjuler:
What effects (if any) does a hero's attack power and hero life have on the legion it controls?

The only affect is the use of artifacts. As in, some artifacts have parameter requirements which needs the hero to have 4 or 5 attack/health.
Quote hjuler:
Does a hero's artificer skill level increase the odds that hero finds artifacts in adventure huts or does it just increase capacity?

no, it does not increase the chances of obtaining artifacts, however, it does more than just adding slots to your bag. Artifacts that are not a "one time use" type, have a state value which costs 4 points to use then there is a 4 point upkeep cost every 24 hours. the artificer skill decreases the upkeep cost down to one (1 point off per level of artificer skill being 1 point for upkeep if mastered)
KannNixBaby
on: 08 Aug 2011 [18:57]
Quote:
The only affect is the use of artifacts. As in, some artifacts have parameter requirements which needs the hero to have 4 or 5 attack/health.

and so the artefacts doesnt have any effect?

the questions was:

Quote:
What effects (if any) does a hero's attack power and hero life have on the legion it controls?

and you answer: nothing?

whats make it for a different if i have a hero with AP 1 or AP 15 in a legion?
crimson
on: 08 Aug 2011 [19:17]
updated: 08 Aug 2011 [19:23]
Quote KannNixBaby:
and you answer: nothing?

The artifacts the main hero uses affects the legion that hero controls. If that heroes does not meet a specific artifact's requirements in terms of parameters, then they can not use the artifact. If the hero does not use the artifact, the legion they control does not get that artifact's benefits.
Quote KannNixBaby:
whats make it for a different if i have a hero with AP 1 or AP 15 in a legion?
it does nothing for the legion he controls besides the ability to use artifacts that the legion can benefit from. also, the hero will deal more damage in combat but that does not affect the legion.

This is getting way off-topic, any more questions about this small subject, please open a topic in help-support section.
KannNixBaby
on: 08 Aug 2011 [20:00]
ok, sorry for that!

if you are right, than 20 barbs have more effect in a melee-battle than one hero with the best artefact-sword?

what a crap to buy a sword for the hero....

sorry again
edbenedict77
on: 08 Aug 2011 [20:15]
First and foremost AdWarrior Great work(:s11:) and Vladimir (:s1:) Appreciate it Very Much (:s22:)
Keep up the good work And hoping to see some great changes in the future (:s24:)
Jake7
on: 08 Aug 2011 [20:55]
Nice one guys keep it up (:s11:)
KannNixBaby
on: 08 Aug 2011 [23:19]
back to topic....

nice work!!

very good, i can read the questions in forum and hear them.
the questions -nearly all- are answered.... and the answers were pretty detailed.
SopokeVonGlopoke
on: 12 Aug 2011 [16:00]
Is it a joke that the hero's attack rating and life points does not affect the army's attack power and defense rating??

I hope so.
I cannot believe it.
schnitzer90
on: 13 Aug 2011 [14:25]
Quote SopokeVonGlopoke:
Is it a joke that the hero's attack rating and life points does not affect the army's attack power and defense rating??

I have heard different opinions about this.

But most people actually say that it has no effect on the army, just on the hero itself (and by that it allows the hero to use artifacts which do have effects on your army).

Quote SopokeVonGlopoke:
I cannot believe it.

Although I think that it is true that there is no effect, I still think that it would be more logical if there was one. It would make sense and it would balance the game, because as it is right now hero attack and defense aren't very valuable.
Klara2
on: 02 Sep 2011 [09:03]
When do we get Episode 2?