1  2 3 »»»
AdWarrior
Developer
on: 21 Jul 2011 [13:37]
updated: 05 Sep 2011 [15:34]
Translate»
Dear players, as we already promissed, we decided to launch a videointerview series answering your questions about 1100AD.
Please ask your question here, try to formulate it precisely.
The most interesting questions will be included in the first videointerview issue, all the rest will pass to the next issues.
First interview will be issued on 1st of August, so hurry up and ask your questions.

P.S. Continue asking questions for the 2nd issue of our video interviews!
 1  2 3 »»»
ibizafree
on: 21 Jul 2011 [13:49]
Regarding moral in troops......when we are inside an adventure hutt(druide ,blackrock etc) to increase the moral of our troops and knowing the new rules regarding lose of moral when you increase the amount of troops in the same cell......what kind of strategy you would use to fight in the adventure hutt....triangle formations?
Best
Cathexis
on: 21 Jul 2011 [17:28]
I have two questions:

1. - Are there any plans to implement any sort terraforming by attacking forces in a city of a player with whom you have a war pact or a NoCommander town. I know there has been a lot of discussion about the option to dig lakes while inside a tower, and now I would like to know if the next step is allowing us to terraform someone else's town, and if so I have an idea of how it might work: A hero skill maybe called "engineering" with...
Novice = 36 hours = 60k of each resource
Expert = 24 hours = 40k of each resource
Master = 12 hours = 20k of each resource
Resources will be taken from towns like when terraforming the valley. If timer is interrupted either by the player or by the enemy the terraform is canceled and the resources are lost. There are a lot of tactical reasons for this as well as just being convenient for destroying mountains inside favorite farms.

2. - A long time ago I remember seeing a forum post where the developers were talking about some upcoming changes they were working on and included was a picture of destroyed buildings graphics. Was the work on this project canceled? Because it would be cool to see destroyed buildings while demoing a town instead of them just disappearing.
edbenedict77
on: 21 Jul 2011 [23:42]
A long time ago a developer mentioned that Blacksmiths will be implemented, in the future...

Vjaka
Developer
on: Jan 08, 2009 [11:00]
Something like that is planned, and the coal resource will be heavily used there.

So My Question is:

Will the developers finally add blacksmiths and armory to the game? (to upgrade weapons and/or artifacts, (:coal:) and/Or a little amount (:gold:) could be used for upgradings)
Suren13
on: 22 Jul 2011 [09:42]
My 2 cent Question:
I recall what Vladimir said, "...We also have plans to rework the battle game engine and make special locations where archers will shoot very poorly point-blank, and where forest would hide with additional fog of war those that hide in it and where other tactical changes in battles will be present...."

So will the hills also give longer, firing range cos of the height Or high % of hit rate on enemy troops?
Klara2
on: 22 Jul 2011 [13:01]
Quote Cathexis:
A hero skill maybe called "engineering" with...

(:s11:)
Quote Cathexis:
it would be cool to see destroyed buildings while demoing a town instead of them just disappearing.

(:s11:) Besides, IMAO it's not so difficult to implement this. Give us even a flash-animated smoke streaming from the ruins... (:s12:)

Quote edbenedict77:
finally add blacksmiths and armory to the game?

+
Quote edbenedict77:
to upgrade weapons and/or artifacts

as well as to repair broken artefacts! I lost two Crusader Knights that were broken; the support said I could not do anything to mend them.

Also, since and if the armoury/blacksmiths are introduced, shouldn't we get more machinery, tools and weapons added for variety and profit? (:s10:)
ibizafree
on: 22 Jul 2011 [17:44]
One question more:
Would you considere interesting (as you said in your interview you would like to make more real the game)that armies could stay stealing resources or attacking different cities with out need back to a "associatted city" everytime?.....In the 12 century was not a condition back home after a battle...I guess the big conquers before 12 century would not exist.
ibizafree
on: 22 Jul 2011 [17:49]
And another
Blackout119
on: 22 Jul 2011 [22:44]
Quick question that I have been wondering about for a while.
In the past, I was able to capture new city's with ease, but now, I take casualties beyond anything I've ever seen!
Why are 10 footpad killing about 200 total units in my army?(:s28:)(:s6:)
KannNixBaby
on: 25 Jul 2011 [15:17]
updated: 25 Jul 2011 [15:19]
hi,

every player can see which build is installed.
for example: Version 1.7.1 Build# 1471/2011/07/21 15:47

is it possible that you explain what changes are done in a new build?
just a short info in the international forum?

so everyone knows when a server will be down, why the server is down and what changes are implemented.

is it possible to inform the players just in short-form if a new build will be installed? (short PM with a link to forum about changes)

Thank you!
bathtubguy
on: 25 Jul 2011 [15:48]
Hi,

Where did you first come up with the idea of this game? Was it originated from another game, etc.
_Wilkolak_
on: 26 Jul 2011 [18:26]
Hi,

Why can not I log on the home page using login and password, and login using Facebook does not have this problem?
Cathexis
on: 29 Jul 2011 [04:09]
Another question: Are there any plans to increase the number of Kingdom Events? And if so will there be any that can give positive reputation points or increased extraction rate for a few days?
RavensSeason
on: 29 Jul 2011 [08:18]
updated: 30 Jul 2011 [16:41]
1. What effects (if any) does a hero's attack power and hero life have on the legion it controls?

2. Does a hero's artificer skill level increase the odds that hero finds artifacts in adventure huts or does it just increase capacity?
Joraal
on: 30 Jul 2011 [16:57]
updated: 30 Jul 2011 [17:01]
I very much like the idea of having different versions of the game with different ways to play it on several servers (so e.g. Aragon is different to be played than Grail), keeping the general gameplay though, like gathering resources and building troops.

So are there any plans to implement another version of the game? I would love something like a "realm vs. realm" variant, where every player (randomly?) automatically joins one of two global guilds, with a big battle zone (e.g. one or more valleys), while also safety zones to gather new resources and noone can attack exist.

Or, somthing I'd like even better, a "players vs. realm" version, where all players are allied against a nearly overmighty computer controlled force, struggling heavily to fight back wave after wave of attackers while on other valleys making slow progresses against the evil empire? :-)
Jake7
on: 08 Aug 2011 [21:28]
Hi,

I heard you speaking about the layout of armys in the last siries. What i would like some info on is how changing the army lag, agression and Attack range will alter the armys respose to you and enemys around it.

Thanks,
Jake
 1  2 3 »»»