Suren13
on: 21 Jul 2011 [04:13]
Translate»
Ok now the devs have given us a wiff of what is to come (:s24:) guess there're glitches though cos i cud not see a strong box which has been built in anglo saxon settlement.... maybe possibly another anglo sax sett, which is not shown in the screenie...

Another wild Q, I see carts being trained in Merc camps namely barbarian Fort, Slave mkt, Templar castle, Teuton castle and Adventure huts, namely Barbarian Settlement,MC,BR,DT!! does this mean that in the future those who have merc camps can also "Train" normal troops??
That leads to another Q, will player who own merc camps be able to build walls and gates to protect them??

Next Q : will we be able to take part in Historical battles? (Like the battle of hasting shown in the screenie...) COOL (:s24:)

I understand most info cannot be divulged, until the changes have been made and working properly, but hope u would give us some answers (:s1:)
thanks Devs cool work with the new game innovations (:s22:)
Klara2
on: 27 Jul 2011 [13:26]
where's that screenie? wanna get a decko...
Cristal
on: 27 Jul 2011 [16:33]
on the top of this page you can see 5 buttons. Home Statistics Screenshots Wiki and English. So chose the wrigth one to get to the screenshots(:s10:)
Karloc
on: 28 Jul 2011 [06:16]
I think it is obvious to see on the screenshots that only the central part of the screen changes... The name of the player, its rating and its diamonds change from one picture to the next. Sometimes the number of resources changes too. But the time for the carts to be ready is always the same. The Strongboxes too appear the same with just the name of the place in which they are supposed to be built matching the name of the city on the screenpic.

IMHO, what you should just look at is just what you see in the aerial view of the picture, not what you see on the side...
Klara2
on: 09 Sep 2011 [08:56]
Cristal, thanks

I am very much against renaming the Druids' Temple as the Anglo-Saxon Settlement (:s16:)(:s15:)(:s6:)
caymerra
on: 09 Sep 2011 [11:22]
What's the difference anyway ?
Klara2
on: 24 Oct 2011 [08:13]
Caymerra, the difference is, the Druids were Celts. While Angles and Saxes had their own temples, both old Germanic and the Christian priests.