crimson
on: 19 Jan 2011 [00:31]
updated: 14 Jan 2013 [20:39]
Translate»
Post your Holy Grail World battle reports here!
schnitzer90
on: 01 Feb 2011 [23:24]
updated: 01 Feb 2011 [23:25]
My most recent result in the monsters cave around the corner:

You lost: Horseman 2, Knight 63, Swordsman 36. You killed: Bear 15331

(:s29:) (:s24:) (:s11:) (:s29:) (:attack:) I love my monsters cave! (:attack:) (:s8:)
schnitzer90
on: 02 Feb 2011 [12:59]
I just read that (probably in reaction to my post) crimson has added the rule that no results with mostly marauders being killed are allowed anymore.

As much as I can understand that, I think it cuts across the point of a PvE-server.
I mean it says "player vs. environment", so isn't fighting marauders kind of an important thing on such servers.
What should smaller players that just don't engage in big fights vs. other players do? Or is this a section where such players aren't welcome? (:s14:)
crimson
on: 02 Feb 2011 [13:09]
updated: 02 Feb 2011 [13:09]
Thanks for bringing this point up to me.
Quote schnitzer90:
As much as I can understand that, I think it cuts across the point of a PvE-server.
I mean it says "player vs. environment", so isn't fighting marauders kind of an important thing on such servers.

I can see your point! Thanks for pointing out an obvious flaw. I will modify the rules to exclude PvE servers!
Quote schnitzer90:
What should smaller players that just don't engage in big fights vs. other players do? Or is this a section where such players aren't welcome?

well, if you think about it, big does not mean "hall of fame" quality. big is nice but so are other points too like kill:killed ratio etc. with this in mind small players can post "hall of fame" quality battle reports but usually, those who don't battle much are unlikely to produce quality battle reports. this is much like camps in-game (PvP only). only experienced players have lots of them, you rarely see small players owning them (and its not long after that before you rob that player of their camp (:s12:))(:s8:)
schnitzer90
on: 02 Feb 2011 [14:52]
Quote crimson:
Thanks for bringing this point up to me.

Quote crimson:
I can see your point! Thanks for pointing out an obvious flaw. I will modify the rules to exclude PvE servers!

(:s11:) Thanks for that. (:s22:)

Quote schnitzer90:
What should smaller players that just don't engage in big fights vs. other players do? Or is this a section where such players aren't welcome?

Forget about that part, I was kind of frustrated for some reason... (:s14:) Now thinking about it, you are absolutely right of course. (:s9:)

I'm glad that in the end my little visit in the monsters cave has a right to exist here. (:s5:) (:s29:) (:s11:) (:s10:)
crimson
on: 02 Feb 2011 [14:59]
lol (:s11:), good luck with spelunking
Topic is closed!