Karloc
on: 21 Dec 2010 [11:33]
Translate»
My neighbor's Newbie protection was due to expire today at 8:44am (server time) and I was waiting for that time to start visiting his/her granary(:s12:)
On the player's page, the icon "Send campaign" that used to be kind of greyed out before 8:44 is now clickable(:s17:)
Clicking on it, I can access to the attack page...
Selecting my hero, several units of my army, carts, etc. and clicking on the "Robbery" icon, I have a kind of growl floating notification appearing on the left corner of the screen on which it is written "Action Result 01/02/2011 8:44".
What the hell that means?
I tried to "visit" this way other cities with the same result, even changing the settings via the "Attack" icon with no result...

Should I understand I cannot attack ANYONE until 01/02/2011 8:44?
(Which, by the way, I hope doesn't mean 1st of February!)(:s26:)

Help?(:s20:)

Suggestions?(:s31:)

Comments?
feildmaster
on: 21 Dec 2010 [13:52]
Jan 2. There is a pretty long beginner protection, that varies over time.
crimson
on: 21 Dec 2010 [14:11]
updated: 21 Dec 2010 [14:11]
Quote feildmaster:
Jan 2.

nope
Quote Karloc:
I hope doesn't mean 1st of February!

yep

newbie protection has 3 stages.
1st: no attack
2nd: no demo
3rd: no attack from 3X+ your player experience points

you are being stopped by the 3rd newbie protection. you have to wait for the 3rd newbie protection to wear off which is the 1st of Feb.
Karloc
on: 21 Dec 2010 [14:12]
Well, I am in valley one and all the guys there around me have the same...

So, impossible to attack, let alone get resources to fill up my granary!(:s14:)
crimson
on: 21 Dec 2010 [14:27]
it seems there are a few players next to you that you can attack since you are do not have 3X the player experience points as they do.
Karloc
on: 21 Dec 2010 [17:20]
Thanks for the clarification ^^
I'm on my way now!(:attack:)(:rob:)(:s12:)
Monie314
on: 21 Dec 2010 [18:44]
lol i attacked someone at exactly 8:44 Too Rob Them... I went too sleep just woke up, only too find my army still in city 5-6Hours Later... I Recalled them too town, They Faught, Faught, And Robbed Nothing
haseebkh
on: 27 May 2022 [14:54]
Can you go for an essay about technology in case that is what you should know about for now? If yes, then I can hope that this was what there are many in need will like for the sake of those who find that useful. You can see and look forward to it to find more detailed stuff that can be fixed in need.
hena123
on: 04 Mar 2023 [05:51]
"Newbie protection" typically refers to a feature in online games garten of banban or forums that provides special benefits or protections for new users. These benefits may include limited immunity from attacks, access to restricted areas or items, or increased rewards for completing certain tasks.