DarkOrchid
on: 08 Dec 2010 [04:38]
Translate»
It wont allow me to construct a Tower currently. A message pops up saying i can only create one Mark Tower. I def dont have a Mark Tower at the moment. Any ideas whats up? Thanks!
crimson
on: 08 Dec 2010 [06:42]
That's strange. well, its still in the beta testing. I don't have enough gold to build a mark tower so I can't see if its just you or the entire server. Please try to create a support ticket. Include a screen shot of valley view since the tower should be listed under your "my cities" list. also at the same time, try to capture the error message too. 2 birds with one stone!
http://support.ambergames.com/
ma_archer
on: 10 Dec 2010 [01:47]
It doesn't take gold to build a mark tower, does it? Thought it just affected the reputation (:s31:)
crimson
on: 10 Dec 2010 [02:45]
Quote ma_archer:
It doesn't take gold to build a mark tower, does it? Thought it just affected the reputation

it only costs 20 rep to build, no gold is use but it is required to have at least 200 gold to build (again, the 200 is not used, its just a pre-req)
DarkOrchid
on: 11 Dec 2010 [21:07]
i cant build them yet. and i cant submit a ticket because there is no choice for aragon server yet. grrrr. the space i wanted and was gonna pay gold to inhabit has now been ruined with new players. grrr.
Vjaka
on: 11 Dec 2010 [21:12]
DarkOrchid
You can select another server and then write inside the text that you meant aragon