dorski
on: 13 Nov 2010 [17:45]
Translate»
why when i try to take a city it tells me i need to declare war on it (unlike crusade) and when i do declare war, it doesnt do anything
feildmaster
on: 13 Nov 2010 [18:53]
Various servers need war declared before you can steal the town from an Active player.
dorski
on: 13 Nov 2010 [19:01]
ok, but, does he need to aprove my war declare?!
cos, it seems thats how it goes...
only towns close enouge for taking are active and so i dont really have other option (otherwise it would be good 3 hours or so)
feildmaster
on: 13 Nov 2010 [19:20]
I will leave this to someone that is familiar with PvE. I do not know the workings of the servers anymore.
dorski
on: 13 Nov 2010 [20:03]
thanks anyway mate
DarkOrchid
on: 13 Nov 2010 [21:30]
i beleve that on a pve server the war declaration must be approved by both active players to take effect. if you declare on an inactive, but not yet no commander, town then possibly it reacts like a pvp server?
crimson
on: 14 Nov 2010 [01:28]
Quote feildmaster:
Various servers need war declared before you can steal the town from an Active player.

all servers require war to capture from active player
Quote dorski:
ok, but, does he need to aprove my war declare?!

On PVE servers, both players must accept war for there to be war so in this case, yes he needs to accept it.
Quote dorski:
only towns close enouge for taking are active and so i dont really have other option

you will have to just wait or travel great distances. You can't be picky on those servers.
Quote DarkOrchid:
if you declare on an inactive, but not yet no commander, town then possibly it reacts like a pvp server?

on any server, you can capture from no commander and inactive players without declaring war so there is no need to declare war in these cases.
dorski
on: 14 Nov 2010 [09:19]
got it, it would have to be the hard way then...
at least i can keep 'em as farms...
Phylliockman
on: 30 Jan 2021 [09:42]
This is the rule of the game that you need to declare war. As I am the long active user of the game and this is a rule you need to declare war to steal online college homework help the active member town of the game and it is very hard to win.