caesar_baselius
on: 12 Nov 2010 [14:09]
Translate»
I think there ought to be a way to do two way self trade. Right now, you can do two way trade with other players (you offer something, you want something) and you can do one way trade with yourself (you supply something). But sometimes one of your cities is rich in one resource and another in another. This could be done two ways. Either let you access your own trade orders from another city and trade (which I at least can't as of now), or make the supply option two way.
edbenedict77
on: 12 Nov 2010 [19:25]
U can supply 2 way if you have, free carts in both ur cities (not in locked armies)/& have clicked, to use warriors as traders/goods carriers (:s1:))
But u r correct we cannot barter btw our own cities (:s15:) humm urs is a good addition to the present trade system (:s11:)
caesar_baselius
on: 12 Nov 2010 [19:34]
Right, you can supply two ways, but it is a waste of carts, the carts are always empty on half of the run.
ma_archer
on: 30 Nov 2010 [07:29]
Even an empty return can get your resources where you need them if you use the supply option in the market. It is once again a matter of trade-offs... are you willing to tie up your military to move the resources... do you really need them somewhere else that badly??? If so, you'll do it (:s1:)
_Lee_
on: 30 Nov 2010 [12:09]
updated: 30 Nov 2010 [12:09]
Quote edbenedict77:
& have clicked, to use warriors as traders/goods carriers

I don't suggest you do that, that way once my catapults went trading...

I can just imagine how long would trebuchets trade (:s4:)
RavensSeason
on: 30 Nov 2010 [16:45]
Quote _Lee_:
I can just imagine how long would trebuchets trade

Trebuchets have a capacity of 0.
_Lee_
on: 30 Nov 2010 [16:56]
Quote RavensSeason:
Trebuchets have a capacity of 0.

I know, but the fact that catapults take such a long time, It's just funny about trebuchets