mitsunari
on: 25 Sep 2010 [13:06]
Translate»
hi every time i try to attack a grey castle it says army or city not found what do i do?please help me out
crimson
on: 26 Sep 2010 [03:28]
please give me the coord. i.e. 50|50(1)
mitsunari
on: 26 Sep 2010 [11:43]
coord of the city i want to attack or mine?
mitsunari
on: 26 Sep 2010 [12:40]
ok i found out the problem i wasnt selecting any army. but the army only comes when i click select all.i dont want any trebuchets and carts to go in the attack they will only slow my army. how do i disselect them?
crimson
on: 26 Sep 2010 [13:07]
first go the the town where your troops are. now go into the tactical screen of that town. select all groups and click on the parameter button (read mouse-overs to find it). now, just the the right the the complete the army button, there is a icon of a lock, read that mouse-over then click it to unlock all groups selected.
mitsunari
on: 26 Sep 2010 [13:50]
um u misunderstand me.i click on a grey castle to attack it.then i click send campaign button.over there there is an option select all and another cclear all.if i click select all then only all my army appears.but then i dont know how to remove trebutches from it.
mitsunari
on: 26 Sep 2010 [13:52]
lol damn it i got it sorry to trouble ya
terland
on: 08 Nov 2010 [15:29]
hi people... im having a similar problem... i can't conquer a new town... i alredy sent a campaign there, the army arrived (a single army with my hero included) and i clicked the "Capture the city" order over the city castle in order to capture that new town... a 24 hours countdown appeared but after the 24 hours expired the countdown just started over again... i can't declare war against the city since it belongs to no player (is an anandoned city)... what should i do to conquer that city??? plz help...
edbenedict77
on: 09 Nov 2010 [16:19]
terlandHow many towns do you already have? If you have one town and want to conquer another, your city control point MUST be 2. U can find your city control points, when u click on ur Library.
Mandrill
on: 09 Nov 2010 [19:58]
Quote edbenedict77:
terlandHow many towns do you already have? If you have one town and want to conquer another, your city control point MUST be 2. U can find your city control points, when u click on ur Library.

if he has 1 control point he would not be able to try anyway..it would tell him he dont have enough points mate (:s1:) army would not try to do it...
terland
on: 09 Nov 2010 [20:51]
i alredy conquest the town... this morning i checked out the valley and the town was alredy mine.... i dont know wich was the problem... nevermind... thanks for the interest...
hiero
on: 19 Nov 2010 [06:09]
Hmmmmm - ok, ok. ok.

I will try to help and shed some light. There are some things that could cause what has been described.

#1 - you either need to go to the valley screen and select the town, then "Send Campaign" (which I think you are doing from what you say), or get to the same place by clicking on the Attack sub-tab. Ok, so let's say you got there - I think you did, so go to #2.

#2 - your attack screen will show how many troops are unemployed. If you have the army "locked", they are NOT unemployed! If you have more than one city, you will have to choose which city you want to send troops from.
#2-a. Cities: if you have more than one city, you have to choose which one to send the campaign from. Your campaign troops (the troops you can send) are limited to the city you choose
#2-b. Troops being locked. If the troop/army/squad is not locked, it will be listed as unemployed. If it is locked, you will not see it as an available troop in the attack screen. If you think this might be the problem, check the troop's configuration. If they are locked, you can unlock them. Then they will be listed as unemployed, and you can send them.
#2-b. Sending "Locked" troops: you can send "Locked" troops on a campaign by clicking on their army name in the attack screen.

#3: I think that's it. If you can follow what I have said, you'll know what needs to be done. If you can't follow it, reply here, I'll try to answer.
GeorgeFinley
on: 08 Nov 2020 [13:00]
The expectation and all movements are fit for the goals. The sign of the tam and aussie writings is suffering for the goals. The goal is to fit in the ambit of the expected data for the citizens for the field.