crimson
on: 19 Sep 2010 [10:14]
updated: 19 Sep 2010 [10:16]
Translate»
bohemia just had a 4-8 hour roll back. just saying this so you know what is going on...
Notwen
on: 19 Sep 2010 [12:31]
Yes, I noticed I had 15k ressources more... I had invested it in my library and pssht : It's back !

And the two towns I had robbed this morning... I had to rob them again :(

But my neighbour will be happy : he had unluckily encountered my army... his casualties must be back to life !
Notwen
on: 19 Sep 2010 [12:35]
But there is still something I can't understand : before AND after the roll back, there were several (good) offers in the market that I wasn't able to take : "lacking ressources".
Of course I had the ressources ! And I had the (unlocked) carts too.

I thought that smbody had just taken it, but 20 minutes later the offer was still on the market, and I still couldn't take it.

Can you see an explanation ?
crimson
on: 19 Sep 2010 [13:40]
do you have resources taking up space in the market? each market only have 15k space for each resource. lets say you have a 15k coal for 5k iron offer (offer/want) in your market. you can not make any trades using coal until you remover your order or until trader picks up your coal.
Notwen
on: 20 Sep 2010 [13:41]
Hm, this could be the clue.
It happened to me again this morning. As long as I remember it was on a 2x1750 offer, then I doubt my market was lacking space, buit I'll check next time.