««« 1 ... 4  5 
jkljosiah
on: 23 Jun 2010 [15:22]
Translate»
☣Anti-MMM☣
Join this alliance and be a MMM killer!! MMM will not play this server... If he ever dicides to try then we will destroy him.
PM me or post it here if you want to join.

Leader-jkljosiah
Founder-jkljosiah
Second Leader-...
Diplomat-...
Recruiter-...
Officer-...
Valley Commanders-...
Members-
jkljosiah
platerito
gloria965
««« 1 ... 4  5 
ignacio1000
on: 31 Aug 2010 [19:20]
(:s31:) how do you do that? lol
hiero
on: 27 Nov 2010 [17:39]
Player Rachy, playing on Bohemia, has claimed to be MMM. Personally, I think he's full of it, but I wouldn't know, since I've never known MMM.

The original message is from player Rachy. His army got destroyed in a town I farm. Now he's claiming to be MMM.

==========original message========

nobody ever touch me only you becouse you are american and dont know me!! this is my second account my original account is MMM its best account in here and moustly everybody know me all russians and Germans thats why i am not afraid i can kill all your alies and buddies and lords in few hours with my secon account i have most powerfull order in here!!! i making this becouse i need this later to make more merchaneries points!!so i will repiet again if you will disturb me me and my friend will destroy you!!i dont want war but i dont like when people are not doing things in right way!!! in places where are you stealing resurces leave atleast few guys otherwise its not diplomatic!!!
Frog21495
on: 27 Nov 2010 [21:03]
He is not doing anything. I think he might have quit. He has been at 53 Million rating points on beta for a while now...
the kid
on: 27 Nov 2010 [22:18]
Alright this topic has to close. Its very simple. Even though we might not like MMM and how good he is. We must accept the fact he is a great player! This is coming from a guy who has fought with him on livonian server for a long time. He may seem to lose power at first but he will always have a bigger army waiting for you. I have seen this with an old order on livonian, Carpe Diem, even one of the old order members is in MMMs order now. Thats how beat up we were. He is a great player and thats final.
schnitzer90
on: 27 Nov 2010 [22:34]
I don't play on this server and I have never encountered MMM or anybody like him.
But let me just say one thing that is important to me:

Quote:
I hate people putting PMs in the forums.

Let's just remember why they are named private messages!!!
clayton92
on: 01 Dec 2010 [14:36]
i joined bohemia.
does MMM still play?
and il join WHEN i get bigger
««« 1 ... 4  5