crimson
on: 28 Feb 2010 [04:23]
updated: 21 Mar 2010 [14:39]
Translate»
If this shows up above your hero's picture in your castle's main screen, then there are a few steps you have to do in order to get your hero back.

Step 1: go to your castle's main screen (any castle will do) and take a screenshot of that screen. Please go here to learn how to take a screenshot. If you have more than one hero in hiding you must cycle through your heroes until their image comes up and take another screenshot (only take screenshots of the heroes that are in hiding.)

Step 2: Please go here click on 1100ad icon, type in the required info and set post on bug/high. the title should be "hero in hiding" and your body text should describe where the hero was when he went into hiding, what you was commanding him to do at the time if anything, and anything else that this bug effected (i.e missing troops, etc...). last thing you should do is upload the screenshots you saved. now just hit submit ticket button, and write down the ticket # it gives you (keep this so you can check the status of your ticket.). a 1100ad support person will reply within about 48 hours.

Step 3: Now the hardest part, waiting for a reply. just hang tight till then. it will be fixed!

I left this post open just in case you have any questions about this. your posts in here will be deleted after I answer your question(s) to maintain a clean thread.
stewaert
on: 08 Feb 2012 [10:52]
my hero left on an attack 3 weeks ago and will not return .!!!!
crimson
on: 08 Feb 2012 [12:02]
Quote stewaert:
my hero left on an attack 3 weeks ago and will not return .!!!!

you must go into tactics of the city they are at and tell the army to return. its not automatic...
bang2012
on: 11 Jul 2012 [14:42]
updated: 11 Jul 2012 [14:46]
(:s18:)(:s20:)Hello my hero just died?
he was in my castle or city and when i came back the hero was gone
there were no attacks on my city all my troops were there but hero died.what is going on hero just died?? can some one email the server and then me i am new to this game amberland cannot get hero back he is red with a cross asking for gold? what the heck.. my husband sent request to server about a week ago..and nothing still.
what is a moderator? can you fix my game? will i ever get my hero back? e-mail my game ..thank you..by the way i am a Woman.!!!(:s20:)(:s18:)
LA1115
on: 11 Jul 2012 [17:23]
Quote bang2012:
e-mail my game

Done ... but next time you should indicate which server you use
sky6
on: 09 Aug 2012 [07:00]
crimsonhi
i am playing on aragon server. my one hero suddenly disappear. he was in city and there were no attacks on my city all my troops were there but hero died. how this is possible?
can i get my hero back?
crimson
on: 09 Aug 2012 [09:51]
is the hero that disappeared in the tavern dead? If the hero is in the tavern but not dead, please inform me where the castle tells you where the hero is (listed above his name).

if hero is dead in the tavern, many things could have happened. first answer these questions:
Do you have/had a silver or gold subscription?
How many free heroes do you own currently?
How much gold do you currently have?
Check tactics to see if there are enemy troops in your town (these will be AI enemies called marauders or thieves or adventure hut, etc)
zappazoola
on: 09 Aug 2012 [13:38]
Hello:crimson
I just lost 4 hero
game Aragon sent to server ticket
all 4 hereo were in city 2 were robing going to city and just died?
hero 1 Elton Moffat level-26
hero 2 Charlotte Drabble level-8
hero 3 Dante Beck level-7
hero 4 Curtis johns level-2
There is a bug in system can you help ?
i sent problem to server they gave me a ticket..
this happend once before..
can you contact the server for help..sorry to bother you.. just want my hero's back.. Thank you for your time..
zappazoola
on: 09 Aug 2012 [13:42]
crimson if you can e mail me in game Aragon i do not come to forums only when there is a problem!! thank you ..
sky6
on: 10 Aug 2012 [15:48]
crimson
thanks for your response.
hero is dead in tavern.
yes i have silver subscription till 7th aug. currently i have one free and one conditionally free hero. the hero that was found dead is also a free hero. currently i have only 3 gold. and there was no enemies in the city
crimson
on: 10 Aug 2012 [16:20]
updated: 10 Aug 2012 [16:21]
Quote sky6:
yes i have silver subscription till 7th aug.

OK, so your silver subscription expired. the silver subscription allows for you to have up to 2 free heroes. without the silver subscription, you may only have 1 free hero. so, when your subscription expired, one of your two free heroes became paying and because you did not have enough gold at the time for upkeep, the paying hero died.