Vjaka
on: 11 Jan 2010 [11:45]
Translate»
Almost 2 weeks of extreme competition have passed, billions of troops died, thousands of cities captured and hundreds of players have gained extra pounds while eating snacks being 24-hours-over-monitor watch.

Now the server have come to its conclusion.

Congratulations to:
(:s22:) Daniil (2 points), who was a member of the Order holding Jerusalem, crushed by MMM, but still survived, joined the army and got control just 2 hours before the tournament endings! (prize: 20k (:gold:), contact me about the server).

(:s29:) n3rd (88 points), who managed to combine a powerful Order which ruled the server most of the time! (prize: 10k (:gold:), contact me about the server).

(:s11:) TealMantis (69 points), who was quick enough to capture Jerusalem first and managed to hold it for almost 3 days! (prize: 5k (:gold:)).

(:s20:)(:s21:) MMM (55 points), who caused the whole server to cry in panics, loosing a lots of troops, and was very close to winning.

Hoping that our New Year gift to you was fun and see you in game!
knaggsy
on: 11 Jan 2010 [12:31]
Great Stuff Vjaka!
Although I didn't come close, as a newbie, the first 10 days were invaluable as a "hands on" tutorial.
I hope you might consider a "last man standing" next time (without alliances)!
Anyway congrats for making a fun holiday period funnier!
mark hoppus
on: 11 Jan 2010 [20:22]
last man standing would acctually be good, but definetly with orders and alliances
shankr
on: 12 Jan 2010 [00:29]
the last man standing would end when the last player/order is left. An order cant exceed a certain number of people(or else it would be unfair). The winner would get same prizes. Once a hero died it couldn't be revived and the player would be kicked out of the server. Same rules as siege but one cant buy hero's with extra gold. That's my opinion on another speed server. Also a limited amount of people. Like the first people to sign u within 48 hours. After that no more. And please fix all glitches b4 start of server. Thank you.
Artemis Cahill
on: 12 Jan 2010 [02:36]
lol sorry tealmantis, you did well! grats(:s11:)